Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[PSPGo] DualShock3 R3 and L3 can be used

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
RandQalan

Re: [PSPGo] DualShock3 R3 and L3 can be used

Post by RandQalan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Now I am not having that problem with VSH I tried with open closed and with standby and the plugin still works fine maybe another plugin or PRO problem
Advertising

Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Somebody can modify my plugin and really make it to s "remapper". The SceCtrlData structure and buttons hex decimals are available on the first page. This won't require much hacking knowledge and can be done by every developer. Myself, I don't have much time :/
Advertising

RandQalan

Post by RandQalan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Total-Noob wrote:Somebody can modify my plugin and really make it to s "remapper". The SceCtrlData structure and buttons hex decimals are available on the first page. This won't require much hacking knowledge and can be done by every developer. Myself, I don't have much time :/
Thanks for your time hope someone picks up were you left off you have done a lot :D

reprep

Post by reprep » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:46 pm

i confirmed L3/R3/L2/R2 are working fine in psp games via SSSSS screenshot plugin, it accepts direct hexadecimal values.

about remapping buttons, i have no idea unfortunately. i only know Macrofire for remapping buttons and it doesn't accept hexadecimamal values as i said before. i hope someone helps to remap a button's hexadecimal value to another button's hexadecimal value via an .ini file or something like that.

EDIT: ooops, i forgot, thanks a lot, TN, it really helped a lot.

GhettoBeta59

Post by GhettoBeta59 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:56 pm

I am not home atm. Does the plugin enable the PSP analog stick in POPS yet? Thanks for your hard work the past couple days!

RandQalan

Post by RandQalan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:04 pm

GhettoBeta59 wrote:I am not home atm. Does the plugin enable the PSP analog stick in POPS yet? Thanks for your hard work the past couple days!
If the game had dual analog to start with you could always use it with POPS with DS3 and Go model
The go has full support of DS1 already mostly this if someone picks it up to remap PSP games for other analog and remap buttons

GhettoBeta59

Post by GhettoBeta59 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Yes, I know about the DS3 and Go using POPS. However, I have a 3000 and I'm not willing to buy a whole new machine just for it. TN said that he will make a plugin but I bet he just hasn't gotten to it with all the remapping stuff, and I don't blame him! :)

RandQalan

Post by RandQalan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:39 pm

GhettoBeta59 wrote:Yes, I know about the DS3 and Go using POPS. However, I have a 3000 and I'm not willing to buy a whole new machine just for it. TN said that he will make a plugin but I bet he just hasn't gotten to it with all the remapping stuff, and I don't blame him! :)
Might want to try this
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4496

Just to let you know you can make any button anything in POPS for even that model home
controller settings
assign buttons
custom set it what you want that easy

reprep

Post by reprep » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Bug Report:

After enabling the DS3Remapper plugin, none of the internal buttons of the psp go works. only DS3 buttons can be used. and if you disconnect DS3, there is no way you can control your psp. so everytime you want to use your DS3, you should enable the plugin and every time you want to use your psp buttons, you should disable it.

in PSP Go's normal behaviour, when the DS3 is connected, both internal buttons and the DS3 buttons work.

RandQalan

Post by RandQalan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:54 pm

reprep wrote:Bug Report:

After enabling the DS3Remapper plugin, none of the internal buttons of the psp go works. only DS3 buttons can be used. and if you disconnect DS3, there is no way you can control your psp. so everytime you want to use your DS3, you should enable the plugin and every time you want to use your psp buttons, you should disable it.

in PSP Go's normal behaviour, when the DS3 is connected, both internal buttons and the DS3 buttons work.
I do not know if you noticed but on my side faster response since it disables PSPGo buttons

Return to “Programming and Security”