Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[LUA] I need a coder to help make a game

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
dragonxtamer596

[LUA] I need a coder to help make a game

Post by dragonxtamer596 »

I will come up with the pictures, music, and bits of code I want in it, the problem I face all the time is the organization of the code.
Who's in?
Advertising
Different55

Re: [LUA] I need a coder to help make a game

Post by Different55 »

I WANNA HELP PICK ME PICK ME.

What interpreter?
What kind of game?
I like tile-based engines. Do you like tile-based engines?
Taco Bell is the best food ever and on top of that it's cheap. What is your justification for not going in the past 3 days?
Advertising
dragonxtamer596

Interpriter will be what you want, type rpg, by tile do you mean tile editer programs or an image that you call a series of letters then map it out with those letters? I live no where near a taco bell.....so sad to say I've not seen one through my years maybe 2.5years ago.
Different55

Post by Different55 »

dragonxtamer596 wrote:Interpriter will be what you want, type rpg, by tile do you mean tile editer programs or an image that you call a series of letters then map it out with those letters? I live no where near a taco bell.....so sad to say I've not seen one through my years maybe 2.5years ago.
If there are going to be any other devs I'll use whatever interpreter they want to use. RPGs are pretty good, what's the story going to be? I mean games where the maps are made out of a grid of images like Pokemon or whatever. Oh noes, that's so sad :'( If I had the money I would send you a burrito by mail.
dragonxtamer596

Different55 wrote:
dragonxtamer596 wrote:Interpriter will be what you want, type rpg, by tile do you mean tile editer programs or an image that you call a series of letters then map it out with those letters? I live no where near a taco bell.....so sad to say I've not seen one through my years maybe 2.5years ago.
I mean games where the maps are made out of a grid of images like Pokemon or whatever.
What image editor do you suggest?
Different55 wrote:RPGs are pretty good, what's the story going to be?
I'm working it out with my friend and seeing if it will even have one might just be for the game play.
Different55 wrote:If there are going to be any other devs I'll use whatever interpreter they want to use.
Anyone else want to help? Anyone suggest an interpreter?
Different55

Post by Different55 »

dragonxtamer596 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
I mean games where the maps are made out of a grid of images like Pokemon or whatever.
What image editor do you suggest?
I will be using GIMP and/or Pixl'd (my program on the PSP).
dragonxtamer596 wrote:
Different55 wrote:RPGs are pretty good, what's the story going to be?
I'm working it out with my friend and seeing if it will even have one might just be for the game play.
Ok.
dragonxtamer596 wrote:
Different55 wrote:If there are going to be any other devs I'll use whatever interpreter they want to use.
Anyone else want to help? Anyone suggest an interpreter?
If there's no other suggestions I will be using LuaDEV R0.
dragonxtamer596

So you'll map?
Different55

Post by Different55 »

Map what?

Return to “Programming and Security”