Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ipod touch 2g is ****???

Discuss security issues on smartphones here.
Content that is judged "dangerous" might be removed without prior notice
cscash241
Banned

ipod touch 2g is ****???

Post by cscash241 »

OK I jailbroke an iPod touch 2g with green poison and it won't turn on and this happened before so i started iTunes plugged it into the PC and restored it (this was before the jailbreak) then after the jailbreak it shut off and it won't turn back on :D
edit: and no iTunes won't reconise it even if i hold the home and power for 10 sec then keep holding the home with the usb in
Advertising
master4265

Re: ipod touch 2g is ****???

Post by master4265 »

Try holding home and lock for 20 seconds it may reboot and I jailbroke my iPod 2g mc model and it works fine :)
Advertising
cscash241
Banned

Post by cscash241 »

master4265 wrote:Try holding home and lock for 20 seconds it may reboot and I jailbroke my iPod 2g mc model and it works fine :)
what is lock???? there is the button in the middle of the bottom and the power/sleep button on the top and the volume buttons on the side i tried holding the power and home buttons and it did nothing but there is something wrong with the power button it'd lose or something so it doesn't always work
master4265

Post by master4265 »

try deleting the driver for your ipod and reconnect your ipod to see if u can do something from there

Return to “Security”