Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

jashla.exe or mahmud.exe? (~solved)

Discuss security issues on computers here.
Content that is judged "dangerous" might be removed without prior notice
toBsucht
VIP

jashla.exe or mahmud.exe? (~solved)

Post by toBsucht »

help since yesterday i get this Image message if i start my pc (windows-xp) this is only displayed @ limited user account not with admin rights.

I don´t know where it´s hidden .. seems like not in autostart . Can you help me please thank you very much

by the way this message is in german and it´s not true what it says. Seems like someone is trying to make money!

[potential dangerous link removed by mod] not sure if it´s 1.03
Advertising
Last edited by toBsucht on Sun May 27, 2012 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: help ultimat xp error / "virus" / ip lock

Post by Xian Nox »

Reinstall would be the best idea I can think of. There are hundreds of places where you can hide and autostart (Registry for starters, explorer.exe comes to mind as well, as well as every single exe that gets run on boot).
Advertising
toBsucht
VIP

Re: help ultimat xp error / "virus" / ip lock

Post by toBsucht »

i believe i have to replace the explore exe. .. hey a girlfriend handled to fix that error on here system twice. .. without reinstall. She give me that link http://www.redirect301.de/bundespolizei ... ernen.html
I hope to get it soon :twisted: btw i cann´t find jashla.exe or mahmud.exe seems to be well hide.

..isn´t it the easyest way if i delete the "ill" user account from my system. I allready changed the firewall config .. dang me stupid used an old config-file :lol:

Thanks anyway

ok i build a new user account which is working without any problem. maybe delete the old once should be better.
fidelcastro

Re: jashla.exe or mahmud.exe? (~solved)

Post by fidelcastro »

for this type of virus is fairly easy the solution, Doctor Web linux live cd, start the pc from the cd and look for the file in my documents and delete.
kaspersky tool exists for this type of virus is also very effective.
Lymus

Post by Lymus »

SemperVideo has made some videos about the Bundestrojaner (in german), maybe they'll be able to help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprD2H6i8qI
http://www.youtube.com/user/SemperVideo ... estrojaner
fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro »

I repaired several with this problem pc Spain, files mahmud.exe jashla.exe or take the place of explorer.exe and kill the task manager every 100 milliseconds.

also not always, but very often enter the failsafe mode does not fix anything as it runs well in this mode.

with these tools can easily solve your problem and are free.
4ich

Post by 4ich »

the best u can do is format and reinstall ....
only then u can be sure that it hasnt downloaded any other trojans viruses and rootkits
had this once too on my brothers pc and some friends got this screen too

the kapersky live cd did not helped me much
Check out www.Consoleheaven.de... we build it up =)
fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro »

I have not had to reformat any of the pc, but my advice is a tool like malwarebytes and a good antivirus like avg, is avoid unpleasant surprises.

I know it's a touchy subject, but many antivirus installed a fix, one fix modifies the registry and the program itself, so you're not protected by much I think.

for example, pro malwarebytes avoid entering any paguina that may contain some malicious content to protect well in advance of any infection.

and a live cd or usb knowing you have to remove, as in this case the file named in the title of the post, are very useful.

in any case also can recover the hard drive you want and if you want then do a clean install and new.
ken2802

Post by ken2802 »

the problem with this kind of virus and virus and general is that you dont know what he is installing with it, so its always better to scrap the whole system.
vibrocil

Post by vibrocil »

Malware bytes solves this one...

Return to “Security”