Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] PSPVice 3.2 (C64 emulator)

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Oldvic

Re: [RELEASE] PSPVice 3.2 (C64 emulator)

Post by Oldvic »

Kenshiro wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:09 am Thanks for the reply, Oldvic. With all the improvements you have added, this will be one of the most complete emulators, if not the most, ever created, and the new V2 will be the definitive version for its full compatibility and performance.
The desire to be able to enjoy it on our PSPs is tremendous!
Huge Thanks !!!
Cheers. V2 is tends to be my go to version on the PSP as it's a bit faster. V3 does a couple of things better as the code's more mature. For instance there's a certain scene release of 'Fruit Machine Sim II' that causes a CPU jam on V2 yet doesn't on V3, but there's plenty of scene releases of this game which work fine on V2. And as rsn alluded to, the first release of 'Sam's Journey' didn't work in V2, but the the subsequent newer release did. So you might get the odd quirk like this, but they're few and far between.
On another note, I made the virtual keyboard keys slightly darker and decided to make 'RunStop' available as a 'sticky' key on the virtual keyboard so you can easily press the 'RunStop/Restore' combination without having to map keys.

I've also been fine tuning my palette and am entirely happy with it now.

Advertising
Kenshiro

Re: [RELEASE] PSPVice 3.2 (C64 emulator)

Post by Kenshiro »

Hi again, Oldvic! Any update about the release?
Advertising

Return to “Emulators”