Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Best Internet Browser.

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories

Which is the best browser?

Mozilla Firefox
48%
Google Chrome
40%
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1%
Opera
8%
Safari
2%
Other
2%

Total votes: 124

ramiro1398

Re: Best Internet Browser.

Post by ramiro1398 »

google chrome
Advertising
venmalathy
Banned

Post by venmalathy »

Google Chrome is best Browser....I am using the Google Chrome Browser...It's Good.. Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. It's very fast even if i open many tabs also it will not get slow,I checked my speed of my Internet Like Downloading and Uploading speed at [Removed by Moderator] It's really shows good speed,So these credit Goes for my ISP and my Browser....
Advertising
Last edited by jc_gargma on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links removed by moderator
waratte

Post by waratte »

venmalathy wrote:Google Chrome is best Browser....I am using the Google Chrome Browser...It's Good.. Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. It's very fast even if i open many tabs also it will not get slow,I checked my speed of my Internet Like Downloading and Uploading speed at [Removed by Moderator] It's really shows good speed,So these credit Goes for my ISP and my Browser....
Do you have any sources to support your claim of "designed to be fast in every possible way".
Last edited by jc_gargma on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links removed by moderator
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

I can back that up from personal experience. :shock:

I ONLY use Chrome now. I uninstalled FireFox (it was buggy as heck with almost no add-ons running. :? )
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
waratte

Post by waratte »

Disturbed0ne wrote:I can back that up from personal experience. :shock:

I ONLY use Chrome now. I uninstalled FireFox (it was buggy as heck with almost no add-ons running. :? )
Personal experience doesn't count, I want cold, hard facts. Facts so cold and hard that you can use it to cut diamonds like butter. :x
ramiro1398

Post by ramiro1398 »

waratte wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:I can back that up from personal experience. :shock:

Personal experience doesn't count, I want cold, hard facts. Facts so cold and hard that you can use it to cut diamonds like butter. :x
ouch!you sound like my teacher.
Steven

Post by Steven »

nah in my case both firefox & chrome opens instantly once i double click it :lol: (probably depends on your pc/laptop and which os you're using)
as for web browsing etc. firefox & chrome are both fast (IMHO depends on your internet connection)
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

My experience would count as fact as I experienced it and can relay the information to others. :shock:

How do you think facts are formed? :shock:
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

For me chrome opens fastest,firefox the second,then IE and Opera is slooowest on my pc :|
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
ramiro1398

Post by ramiro1398 »

google chrome is fast but takes a loooong time to open

Return to “General”