Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to update a Laptops processor?

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
Spambot

How to update a Laptops processor?

Post by Spambot » Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

My laptop is a Hp 2000-369WM. I do know in some cases, you can not due to it being soldered onto the motherboard. I haven't been able to find anything on my computer about this. So can I update it or is it improbable.

If I can update it what would be the ideal processor to play this game (http://www.amazon.com/Hearts-Iron-III-F ... B009AYQRK4) with no lag.
Advertising
- Your average, user.

Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: How to update a Laptops processor?

Post by Xian Nox » Sat May 25, 2013 2:35 pm

You need to find out what socket your CPU is using, and your motherboard. After that, check for processors that your motherboard supports, and use the same socket and power as your current one.
Advertising

Spambot

Post by Spambot » Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Hmm, thanks. I will get on that.
- Your average, user.

m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 » Sun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

In most laptops, upgrading anything is impossible. Anyway HoI III doesn't require much power to run, it's an old (and excellent but also hard) game.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"

GlueGun

Post by GlueGun » Sun May 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Ahhh but windows sockets are limited to 130, I think it's illegal to go higher then that,
most likely you will get monitored for a higher socket and get a message to the police about
it lol... but you have to take it apart to upgrade it, or get a 5k laptops with the 8-16 Gigs of ram ones
or you can pay over 5 K to pimp out that laptop if it has that varnish in it because most Case's
about varnished objects, you don't want to get a newer version because it's pointless....
just expressing here lol.

Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox » Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 pm

GlueGun wrote:Ahhh but windows sockets are limited to 130, I think it's illegal to go higher then that,
most likely you will get monitored for a higher socket and get a message to the police about
it lol...
Never knew MS limited the number of sockets active at once, but I'd really want to see what law would you be breaking. Or what you're smoking. :lol:

hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 pm

GlueGun wrote:Ahhh but windows sockets are limited to 130, I think it's illegal to go higher then that,
it lol... but you have to take it apart to upgrade it, or get a 5k laptops with the 8-16 Gigs of ram ones
or you can pay over 5 K to pimp out that laptop if it has that varnish in it because most Case's
about varnished objects, you don't want to get a newer version because it's pointless....
just expressing here lol.
Bro are you okay? We aren't talking about WinSock, we are talking about physical sockets you put stuff in ;)
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

GlueGun

Post by GlueGun » Sun May 26, 2013 9:37 pm

lol I thought of windows help center, and that icon to show CPU usage gauge bar,
thought of software hacks when I posted that, like soldering a code from devc++
then link the code with that Chip where you took off and show a hack of some sort
and Continue your path to faster CPU... Like litterly the Internet sockets was relly the post,
Like start some kind of process of uncapping the network caps and getting a find for that...

-Awkward I leave O.o

synapze

Post by synapze » Mon May 27, 2013 12:21 am

GlueGun wrote:lol I thought of windows help center, and that icon to show CPU usage gauge bar,
thought of software hacks when I posted that, like soldering a code from devc++
then link the code with that Chip where you took off and show a hack of some sort
and Continue your path to faster CPU... Like litterly the Internet sockets was relly the post,
Like start some kind of process of uncapping the network caps and getting a find for that...

-Awkward I leave O.o
Bro I think you need to stop huffing your glue gun....

SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE » Wed May 29, 2013 1:58 am

synapze wrote:Bro I think you need to stop huffing your glue gun....
LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “General”