Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Sick of waiting for PSO2 N/A?

PC, Mac, Windows, Linux... they're not dedicated gaming devices, it doesn't mean we don't love them!
dmaskell92

Sick of waiting for PSO2 N/A?

Post by dmaskell92 »

I was wondering if anyone here plays the JP version with the English patch? I've been waiting forever, I think I'm just going to try it.
PLEASE REPLY WITH THIS INFORMATION
1). Do you play currently?
2). Would you be interested in playing with the English patch?
If i manage to get this game installed and patched I would be willing to help people install and troubleshoot issues.

What I hope to establish here is a little PSO2 community. I'm joining a game none of my friends play, so I'm hoping to find some people to play with from Wololo.net

If I get no response, or little interest I might try a similar thread over at pso-world
JUST FOR CLARIFICATION
I'm talking about Phantasy Star Online 2
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
RDJ

Re: Sick of waiting for PSO2 N/A?

Post by RDJ »

Yeah, I play it with the "PSO2 Tweaker" and it's "easy" to update and patch the game.

The *****y thing about it it's that f****** Sega is updating it like almost every f***** day and you have to patch it all over again and again.

It would be nice to apply the patch to the Vita version but I think we're ages behind achieving that, in the case it would be possible at all :mrgreen:
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

RDJ wrote:Yeah, I play it with the "PSO2 Tweaker" and it's "easy" to update and patch the game.

The *****y thing about it it's that f****** Sega is updating it like almost every f***** day and you have to patch it all over again and again.

It would be nice to apply the patch to the Vita version but I think we're ages behind achieving that, in the case it would be possible at all :mrgreen:
Or they could just stop being lazy and give us a N/A release for Vita. I wouldn't be able to play though, because of the PSN updates.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
MarSprite

Post by MarSprite »

I play, very infrequently on ship 2.
I don't know, it just doesn't do it for me like universe did. Arguably it's a better game, but I can't grind skill proficiency and all the outfits are one piece suits. Also, micro-transactions make my soul barf.

Most English speakers play on ship 2 I believe.

I could be convinced to play more often, but I only know one other person personally who has even a smidgen of interest in it. I met him on PSU.

Return to “Keyboard (PC, Mac,...)”