Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Recommended Custom ROM for Galaxy S4

Everything related to smartphones and tablets that doesn't fit in the other forums
naki-the-curious

Recommended Custom ROM for Galaxy S4

Post by naki-the-curious »

Hi guys,

Recently I've been looking into several custom ROMS for my Samsung Galaxy S4 since the 4.3 official samsung update includes the knox secrity thing which is basically an irreversable "counter" that is activated when unauthorised use is detected (eg. rooting, modifying in any way).

At the moment I have looked at Omega ROM, Cyanogenmod and ParanoidAndroid, and Cyanogenmod appeals to me the most, since it seems the 'cleanest', as in the least gimmicks (the 'phablet' mode of PA interests me a little, but it does seem a bit gimmicky). But, I wanted to ask if you guys have any other recommended roms, and if you do, please say why you like it. (eg. I like ParanoidAndroid because it has...)

Thanks in advance!

PS. I couldn't decide wheather to put this in general or another section, so if a mod sees this and it is in the wrong section, please move. thanks :)
Advertising
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
Xneon

Re: Recommended Custom ROM for Galaxy S4

Post by Xneon »

On my S3, i use Temasek, based on CM.
For me the best, light and cleanest.
On S4, trying a lot of rom based on the google experiences, AOSP, AOKP or CM are for me the best.
Advertising

Return to “General”