Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Discuss your favorite apps here
PootieTang

Re: New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Post by PootieTang »

Interesting, although in real life I bet it feels really cheap and running badly compared to a Vita.
Advertising
Timber

Post by Timber »

Well it doesn't run VIta games so you can't even judge that, as for everything else from what I've read and seen the handheld looks amazing for the price. I've been waiting for a good android gamepad for some time and I think this is the one I will get. The latest quadcore model.
Advertising
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

PootieTang wrote:Interesting, although in real life I bet it feels really cheap and running badly compared to a Vita.
I would have to disagree with you upon the feel. For the most part it is well put together and sturdy, deff not the vita though. The buttons do have an anoying clicking sound to it though, lol. One thing to remember is that the vita was released at almost 4 times the price with no internal memory. All in all, this device is a great alternative if you miss the kernel exploit. I prefer this over the vita for my psp and psx replay due to save states expecelly in games like resident evil and such As I am working full-time and expecting in a few months, I don't see myself gaining more free time any time soon.
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
Timber

Post by Timber »

I am going to order a JXD S7800b tommorow, I'm just not sure which place to order it from, the best priced sites are a little sketchy.
FusionAxis

Post by FusionAxis »

I'd like to see something like the newest quad core version of this loaded with the ouya interface
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Timber wrote:I am going to order a JXD S7800b tommorow, I'm just not sure which place to order it from, the best priced sites are a little sketchy.
Check out aliexpress.com . That is where I got mine from. There are multiple retailers much like Amazon. Make sure you look for one that has a good feedback from more than a couple people. Its easy to make an account as well. If I'm not mistaking, which wouldn't be the first time, u can use PayPa. As I said don't quote me. I placed my order back in September.
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Timber wrote:I am going to order a JXD S7800b tommorow, I'm just not sure which place to order it from, the best priced sites are a little sketchy.
http://dx.com/p/jxd-s7800-7-capacitive- ... ack-255065

Sold out tho
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
shanamaigo

Post by shanamaigo »

fate6 wrote:
http://dx.com/p/jxd-s7800-7-capacitive- ... ack-255065

Sold out tho
I don't know if it's just me, but aren't the analogue sticks a bit too far up from the usual positioning...
Good Morning

Return to “Games/Apps”