Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Sky Father [beta]

Discuss your favorite apps here
V@ughn

Sky Father [beta]

Post by V@ughn »

Hello community :) dishing out another project yet again, hope everyone is doing alright. Its amazing how involved this community has been in my life haha. Well moving on...

This next project is called Sky Father, in which the player assumes the role of a divine being capable of casting an array of magical spells, minions and the sorts. Traveling through a vast world the player has to uncover the reasons for the previous "Sky Father's" death. Allies, minions, character deaths and much more await in my new project!

This is a beta recording of the work done so far. Tell me what you think.
Advertising
Last edited by V@ughn on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see my latest games in action? Check out my epic youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/TVKProgrammer
Casavult

Re: Sky Father [beta]

Post by Casavult »

I'd test this but I don't own an iOS. Sorry, Bloodles. :P

Off-topic: That song is oldddddddddddd. Man, time flies... :lol:
Advertising
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
V@ughn

Re: Sky Father [beta]

Post by V@ughn »

Yeah that is the only disadvantage I have seen when I switched to iOS, only the programmer is capable of testing it, I can't just build the app and send it to someone to test, it doesn't work like that unfortunately. Haha and yes I know, brings back memories :D

and this project is moving fast, I made some updates:
Want to see my latest games in action? Check out my epic youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/TVKProgrammer

Return to “Games/Apps”