Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Xbox 720's document plans leaked!!!

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Programming discussions for your favorite Device
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Wdingdong

Re: Xbox 720's document plans leaked!!!

Post by Wdingdong »

fate6 wrote:thanks and have a nice shiny mirror
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9l23cg5a5sgx5ru
Wdingdong wrote:Page No. 19:
The Best content:
Get all the latest and greatest content and genres(Halo, Fable, GOW, Edutainment, etc.
huh? GOW?

Gears of War
Oh yea, sorry :oops:
Advertising
// Big thanks to people who share information !!!
TerrifiedToucan

Post by TerrifiedToucan »

This is awesome! Why did they choose the name "Fortaleza" for their new 3D-Style glasses though?
Advertising
PS Vita ---- 1.80 --- Waiting for VHBL
iPhone 4S - 5.1.1 -- Jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0
iPad 2 ----- 5.1.1 -- Jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

nisarg_kolhe wrote:Kinect v2 will have 4 player support
I'm actually amused at this, but in the bad way. Why didn't it have 4 player support from the beginning? eyetoy had 4 player support and that's a generation before.
nisarg_kolhe wrote:full 3D support
like the ps3 already has?
nisarg_kolhe wrote:the price of Xbox 720 + Kinect v2 sensors will be just $299!
cheap components == lower prices, so don't expect quality, actually don't expect good things from microsoft, if good things do happen then hooray, but if they don't they shouldn't be a surprise.
nisarg_kolhe wrote:Of course we don't know if its real or not
this kind of things aren't usually real, I mean, do you really think a big company like Microsoft and Sony would allow such a super secret stuff to be leaked? so their competitors know what to expect? If anything they would actually leak fake plans to draw their competitors eyes away from the real stuff.
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

Acid_Snake wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:Kinect v2 will have 4 player support
I'm actually amused at this, but in the bad way. Why didn't it have 4 player support from the beginning? eyetoy had 4 player support and that's a generation before.
That's a bussiness tactic I guess, like till now OS X didn't have Dictation(AFAIK) and Windows had it since ages and now when Dictation was introduced people are like "OMG Voive Dictation!!!" because they didn't have it initially.
Acid_Snake wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:full 3D support
like the ps3 already has?
Yep, and also some Augmented Reality stuff.
Acid_Snake wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:the price of Xbox 720 + Kinect v2 sensors will be just $299!
cheap components == lower prices, so don't expect quality, actually don't expect good things from microsoft, if good things do happen then hooray, but if they don't they shouldn't be a surprise.
Many companies these days sell hardware at loss as they gain money from its software. Example Nexus 7 for Play Store and Kindle Fire for Amazon App Store. So maybe quality won't be compromised. :)
Acid_Snake wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:Of course we don't know if its real or not
this kind of things aren't usually real, I mean, do you really think a big company like Microsoft and Sony would allow such a super secret stuff to be leaked? so their competitors know what to expect? If anything they would actually leak fake plans to draw their competitors eyes away from the real stuff.
Business tactic again maybe? Excite the public before revealing the stuff and keep them in a suspense if that's real? Or maybe some clever workers who secretly leak it. Or maybe just totally fake, but I don't think anyone will waste his time to make a fake 30 page document!
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Thanks for the mirrors guys, the info on this is tremendous!

Return to “Programming and Security”