Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Skyward Sword anyone?

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
Awesome Charlie

Skyward Sword anyone?

Post by Awesome Charlie »

Personally, I'm really hyped for it, anyone else?
Advertising
My Youtube channel!
My homebrew-able stuff:
PSP Go(N1001) 6.20 Pro-B8 (Permanent)
Wii 4.1 (jailbroken via Smash-Stack Method)
3ds 3.0.0-6 (Supercard Dstwo)
PS Vita 2.02 (waiting on exploit :D)
iPhone 4S 5.1.1 (jailbroken w/Absinthe)
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: Skyward Sword anyone?

Post by Disturbed0ne »

I'm pretty hyped about it. Can't wait until it's released. Gives me a reason to use the Wii for something other than Netflix. :lol:

Even with all the negative reviews and *** that people gave Twilight Princess I loved that game and still play it fairly regularly (my last time playing for more than a few minutes was about 2 weeks ago)

I've loved 90% of the recent Zelda games (I didn't play many of the hand held ones because I don't have those systems) so I have high hopes for this one.
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Awesome Charlie

Post by Awesome Charlie »

It gives me a reason to use my Wii again too :lol:, but also I really like the graphic direction and uniqueness of this game, it's really a fresh Zelda from the last ones.
My Youtube channel!
My homebrew-able stuff:
PSP Go(N1001) 6.20 Pro-B8 (Permanent)
Wii 4.1 (jailbroken via Smash-Stack Method)
3ds 3.0.0-6 (Supercard Dstwo)
PS Vita 2.02 (waiting on exploit :D)
iPhone 4S 5.1.1 (jailbroken w/Absinthe)
asgard20032
Location: Milky Way, Solar system, Earth, North America, Canada, Québec..... In front of my computer

Post by asgard20032 »

I preferred ocarina of time over twilight princess... only because ocarina of time = more content, the game take lot of hour to complete, and there is also an ocarina to loose time... I found that twilight princess don't last long enough... when i finish it, i am like... ALREADY FINISHED??? If twilight princess had an instrument, and there was like 4 more hour of play-time, i would have preferred it. I pray for skyward sword to don't be a to short game.

I also found the last boss in twilight way to much easy. Except that, i have nothing more to say.

Twilight:
- to short
- no instrument
- last boss to easy
- very good game overall

I will surely buy skyward sword...
TragicTheBlubbering

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

I can't wait for this game. I've been a huge Zelda junkie as far back as I can remember. I even remember the old cartoon series. :mrgreen: Skyward Sword looks freaking awesome imo.
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

growing up, i was iffy with Zelda games, until i played Wind Waker. that one got me into the series and made me go back to Link to the Past, which i had as a kid, and hated since i didn't understand it. only issue i have with the Wii games (and yes, i know it's a sad reason, but any die-hard Link fan may agree) is they changed his dominant hand. every game in the past, Link's been left-handed, but only for the Wii games, he's right-handed to work with the majority of the populous. unlike with TP, i honestly would like an option with this to enable you to choose which hand he uses, just for continuity or something

Return to “Games”