Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Just Suprised

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
Paton6

Just Suprised

Post by Paton6 »

So, will some games work better on emulation(i don't know if i put this word correctly)? I play a PSP game named God of War: Ghost of Sparta on my android device, and i find it's smoothier than on my PSP. Why does this happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbu888yQcs
Advertising
I love playing retro emulator games and PSP, PS1 games on my JXD S7800B(from jxdofficial.com).
Paton6

Re: Just Suprised

Post by Paton6 »

Wolfmade wrote:"Smoother" is one heck of a stretch. It's playable, but definitely not smooth. PPSSPP has come a long way and understandibly, the Android device has better specs than a PSP. You should realize that this is all only emulated and the speed of the game depends all on the settings you use and on how well PPSSPP can run the game (which will never be perfect or even better - due to emulation's own very nature).
Well, got it, thank you for the explaining. But i am satisfied with the speed and graphics of the game on the device. lol
Advertising
I love playing retro emulator games and PSP, PS1 games on my JXD S7800B(from jxdofficial.com).

Return to “Games”