Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Other Periferal Games Talk

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
Zecoxao

Other Periferal Games Talk

Post by Zecoxao »

This topic is to talk about games that belong to other periferals (understand: consoles or computers), other than PSP and/or PS3. I'm guessing no one thought about creating this kind of topic (i could be wrong though), so I'll go ahead and talk about my experience with games. Who knows perhaps i'll find some games i like, based on other replies :)

Some games I like (and that I'm remembering right now):

Braid (an absolute piece of artwork, if you never tried this , do it, you won't regret it ;) )

Glider PRO (absolutely amazing oldie for mac, if you have windows 7 32 bit, you can stil play it, it's a good concept game)

Comix Zone (another good concept. The goal is to get to the end of the story of a comic book. Fantastic !)

Space Invaders for Gameboy/Gameboy Color (Must have for the fans of Space Invaders, every level is an inovation )

Arkanoid Doh it Again for SNES (don't be fooled by the graphics, this is an awesome arkanoid game with some twists, and some bosses :D )

Also, for the absolute fans of Final Fantasy, two well kept secrets:

In Final Fantasy VII, in the miner town next to Gold Saucer, there's a house which contains an item that is VERY well hidden. It's inside a pot. Try to find it :D

In Final Fantasy X, in Omega Ruins, there IS a way to get ALL 13 Chests of treasures. And guess what? In the last (opened) Chest there are 99 Dark Matters. Follow the Tune ehehe :ugeek:
Advertising
My sig is original :D
iSWORD

Re: Other Periferal Games Talk

Post by iSWORD »

Hey !! I tried them all.. I like (Comix Zone) the most..

My favorite game on PC is Mafia, BTW..
Advertising
tbg

Post by tbg »

iSWORD wrote:Hey !! I tried them all.. I like (Comix Zone) the most..

My favorite game on PC is Mafia, BTW..
:o ¿COMIX ZONE? :o
OMG, is the best and original genesis game.

Somebody know The story of thor?
TBG : Team Extraction member
iSWORD

Post by iSWORD »

Apologizes to JJS and other mods..
tbg wrote:Somebody know The story of thor?
I tried it.. But I don't like this kind of games..

Return to “Games”