Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Do you like GBA Pokemon games?

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
NinjaKakashi

Do you like GBA Pokemon games?

Post by NinjaKakashi »

Do you like GBA pokemon games? If you do then your looking at the right thread and you might be getting a lot more use of your exploit through your psp, psvita, etc...

If you do like GBA Pokemon games then you know there are 5 official games that we all recognize. These are Pokemon:
  • FireRed
    LeafGreen
    Ruby
    Saphire
    Emerald
What if I said there were at least double the amount of games that are of a arguably better quality and almost totally changed versions of these games? If you don't know there are currently hacks of the original games that play and look amazing and is a must know for everyone that uses GBA emulators purely for these games.

The amazing games I am talking about are the likes of Pokemon Light Platinum, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon Liquid Crystal(3rd gen Pokemon Crystal with extra features), Pokemon Advanced Adventure, Pokemon Dark Rising, Pokemon Ruby Destiny(1,2, 3 and eventually 4!), etc...

Here are some screenshots of Pokemon Light Platinum to show you what it is all about:

If you are interested in these games then google "pokemon community hacks" to look at a load more and how to play them!!!! (Very simple compared to getting tn-v4 on your psvita haha).

Finally enjoy playing your new games. Merry Christmas!!! :D So what did you all get me?:P
(Admins sorry if there is a better section for this but I didn't know so if there is please notify so next time I do better to follow this websites rules)
Advertising
Dark GOD

Re: Do you like GBA Pokemon games?

Post by Dark GOD »

Pokemon was one of my favorite games when I had my first original GAME BOY.
Blue Version was the one I owned.

I think that's the only one I spend the most time on from all the Pokemon games.
I have played the GBA games on my GAME BOY ADVANCE.
And years later on the PSP.
GBA games are very fun on the PSP, Better then on the original GBA in fact.
Advertising
NinjaKakashi

Post by NinjaKakashi »

Indeed the GBA games on PSP are better. Hope you tried the hacks if not already:D
Paton6

Post by Paton6 »

Yes, Pokemon is one of my fav games. But i was laughed by my friends when i played it on my JXD S7800B because they thought it was too naive and old-fashion. They play modern games on their PCs.
I love playing retro emulator games and PSP, PS1 games on my JXD S7800B(from jxdofficial.com).
NinjaKakashi

Post by NinjaKakashi »

Nah... You just have real taste ;)
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Sup Kakashi sensei? ;)
Btw Pokemon Glazed Ftw!
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Bert960

Post by Bert960 »

I played Pokemon Lightning Yellow. It was good but it had to many glitches. Pokemon Light Platinum was fun on the PSP. Anyway, I started working on a hack on my own. I wanted to create a Red edition of Pokemon Emerald but I keep having trouble inserting backsprites. I could use the help of a experienced hackers for this project.
NinjaKakashi

Post by NinjaKakashi »

Joel your sensei is not pleased with your behaviour in recent episodes although pokemon glazed is awesome;)

Bert I got up to the 4th gym in my hack and then I quit on it due to lack of time and other hacks being sooo much better that I would have to remake mine so it would take more notice.

If you need help just post your game in the progressing hacks in the pokemon community forum or if your hack has very little content I beleieve there is a help page on that website.

Yes light platinum was good but you have to try pokemon glazed;)
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

They're making a DS remake of light platinum. Apparently for now its gonna be in spanish, and also the developer of the hack recently posted an image consisting of fairy types. This's gonna be really awesome :D
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
mindglitch

Post by mindglitch »

i see some of these are still being updated or have some minor glitches.. which one would you guys say is more of a "complete" game?
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]

Return to “Games”