Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

OpenIdea Iso Loader Discussion

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
rath_iruzer

Re: OpenIdea Iso Loader Discussion

Post by rath_iruzer »

PSP3000 3g

OpenIdea ISO loader can play old game but there is old game which cannot played.
it is "puzzle bobble pocket".
I got "Returned 0x04316851". sometimes I got returned "0x019cb60d" too
Advertising
jajabinx35

Post by jajabinx35 »

Having some problems with Crazy Taxi. It freezes when its trying to 'check umd' (in game).
Advertising
GreatSage

Post by GreatSage »

which version OI ISO loader that dridri attached exactly?because i already downloaded what he was attached which is v0.2,but when the game was loaded it said v0.1 beta4..And Tekken 6 failed to load and showed error but the god of war chain of olympus and assasins creed bloodlines worked charmingly.What makes me confused is that some of us can run Tekken 6 perfectly..Which drivers is work better?

p/s:Only m33 driver can exit to menu without crash..
Dunnow

Post by Dunnow »

Well thanks dridri for ur work, i'm testing it right now i'm gonna posts results

PSP 3004 PB
6.20 + TN-HEN B

Reading my MS is little slow, i'm not using any kind of plugins besides yours, i'm sure u'll fix it making load the games differently but still... i think is not a big issue.

Home button + yes = works (is it rebooting VSH everytime?) <- pls someone answer that

Tested Games (all with default driver):

Space Invaders Extreme = works
Tekken 6 = works
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep = Works
Burnout Dominator = Works
Assasin's Creed: Bloodlines = Works
Little Big Planet = Works
Dirt = Works? Dunno why but first time crashed 2nd nope :S
EchoShift = works
EchoChrome = works
ModNation Racers = works

Sometimes i see some weird message like rlly big in my screen with a "background" color in the letters any clue why is that?

Thanks again, may i ask if u started with PSX or u're still solving issues with drivers and loading from MS?

PD: yep, seems that u can only do a succesfull exit using m33 driver (i just tried Tekken 6 with OpenIdea and it crashed loading and exiting)

GreatSage wrote:which version OI ISO loader that dridri attached exactly?because i already downloaded what he was attached which is v0.2,but when the game was loaded it said v0.1 beta4..And Tekken 6 failed to load and showed error but the god of war chain of olympus and assasins creed bloodlines worked charmingly.What makes me confused is that some of us can run Tekken 6 perfectly..Which drivers is work better?

p/s:Only m33 driver can exit to menu without crash..
I'm using the one from the first page, also dridri said himself that m33 driver gives moe compativility so... use that, tekken6 works fine with my 3004 with TN-HEN B
Last edited by Dunnow on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSP 3004 pb | 6.20 OFW | TN-E | aLoader v1.25 | Game Catergories 1.2b
hektik

Post by hektik »

Just a quick question, with this new code floating around the net, would it be possable to sign the code to an iso loader and play back up games without the need to have cfw?

Thanks in advance

Hektik
hamgelu

Post by hamgelu »

hektik wrote:Just a quick question, with this new code floating around the net, would it be possable to sign the code to an iso loader and play back up games without the need to have cfw?

Thanks in advance

Hektik
Apparently, yes!
GreatSage

Post by GreatSage »

I'm using the one from the first page, also dridri said himself that m33 driver gives moe compativility so... use that, tekken6 works fine with my 3004 with TN-HEN B
I already downloaded the attachment for ISO loader from the first page but Tekken 6 still got an error while loading (0x80020148).How about motherboard,is it really gives some differences on open ISO loader?My psp model 3004 TN-HEN-A(patched) TA-090 v2 mobo 3G..
K-Asuka

Post by K-Asuka »

i have download game_categories_light_1_2b now, and installed it, but how can i use the categories with iso, i just want to hide the 'Uncategorized' folder :)
sorry for my pool english :|
DarkElement

Post by DarkElement »

There's a new version posted by dridri (0.2. beta 2)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=814&start=470#p14726
Offtopic, but I just noticed "m0skit0" is actually "mosquito"
all this time I've been pronouncing his name is "em-oh-skit-zero"
OpenIdea ISO-Loader FAQ (READ if you have problems)
hamgelu

Post by hamgelu »

This version still isn't compatible with CXMB, right?

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”