Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special Problems With Ad Hoc

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
RomieVentura

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special Problems With Ad Hoc

Post by RomieVentura »

Hi everyone, please excuse me if i wrote in the wrong section. :roll:

Anyway, i have a Psp Go OFW 6.60 CFW PRO-C with Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special English Patched, i don't know why but i can't play this game with my friend that has the same Psp with the same Ofw and Cfw, when io go to Network Mode, we can't see each other! we always play togheter with other games like Gods Eater Burst, Lord Of Arcana, Dissidia 012, ecc... (the first dissidia doesn't work, i don't know why :cry: ) If anyone can help me with this that would be awesome :D

(Sorry for my English :oops: )
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special Problems With Ad Hoc

Post by fate6 »

So adhoc works fine on other games but this one gives you problems? have you tried an unpatched version? the translation might be causing problems.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
RomieVentura

Post by RomieVentura »

fate6 wrote:So adhoc works fine on other games but this one gives you problems? have you tried an unpatched version? the translation might be causing problems.
Not yet, I'll try this, but even the first dissidia... anyway this doesn't matter here, i'll try this then I let u know :D
RomieVentura

Post by RomieVentura »

Sorry, i forgot about this but at least I want to give an answer to my problem. I find a solution here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5WVjjnp0c , the patched version has problems with ad-hoc, but with this I resolve! Thank you anyway :D

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”