Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.35 Pro-B POPS(PSX) Compatibility List

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Cruzifixio

Re: 6.35 Pro-B POPS(PSX) Compatibility List

Post by Cruzifixio »

Dreamer wrote:
Chitownsprty wrote:Yeah, I got that now, thanks. I think I'm scr..ed though because I'm using a Mac and not PC. Oh well. Thanks
You may be able to use a Windows emulator (google WineHQ) to run PSX2PSP. I'm on a Linux machine (Ubuntu 10.10) and I've been converting many eboots using wine. The only problem I've run into is with other Eboot making programs, such as CDDA Popstation; which I would need to convert my Chrono Cross discs. Otherwise, everything works peachy.

Also, Wine is an open source program; no need to pay for it unless you want to support the community. ;) Good luck!
CDDA Pops? Is that some obscure version of POPSTATION? can you provide a link of a Zip with the files? I've only found some passwword locked forums and incomplete packages so far. Does it make games with CDDA files work on PRO?
Advertising
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Cruzifixio wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Chitownsprty wrote:Yeah, I got that now, thanks. I think I'm scr..ed though because I'm using a Mac and not PC. Oh well. Thanks
You may be able to use a Windows emulator (google WineHQ) to run PSX2PSP. I'm on a Linux machine (Ubuntu 10.10) and I've been converting many eboots using wine. The only problem I've run into is with other Eboot making programs, such as CDDA Popstation; which I would need to convert my Chrono Cross discs. Otherwise, everything works peachy.

Also, Wine is an open source program; no need to pay for it unless you want to support the community. ;) Good luck!
CDDA Pops? Is that some obscure version of POPSTATION? can you provide a link of a Zip with the files? I've only found some passwword locked forums and incomplete packages so far. Does it make games with CDDA files work on PRO?
When I was looking for different eboot converters for my Chrono Cross discs, I found this page outlining which converters work the best for Chrono Cross. It lists CDDA popstation v1.24 as the best; RS-GUI v3.00 and 3.71-4 m33 popstation_md also looked promising. I haven't been able to get them working though, since I'm on Ubuntu, and therefore I know nothing about them. I had to join the forum to download the program, only to find out that it wouldn't work with Wine. :x Since I have CDDA Pops 1.24 I'll upload the files I have; who knows, maybe what I have is incomplete and that's why Wine won't run it. In the meantime maybe someone with experience with this program could shed some light on its compatibility with pro-b3/CDDA.
popstation-1.24_win32.zip
CDDA Popstation 1.24 as I got it
(70.59 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
Advertising
sergiocaos

Post by sergiocaos »

My Resident Evil 2 crashes, not even come out during the psx, tried different versions, I downloaded several times and not funcionq, I'm using 635-b3, anyone have any idea? Someone managed to make it work? I am having problem only with this rom!

Thanks
Bartowski23

Post by Bartowski23 »

Ok after testing FF8 (single disc eboot) I encountered a small glitch/bug. During my battle against Seifer, after gilgamesh finishes using Odin's Zantetsuken the game may freeze, but do not fret just wait for it to continue don't quit, It will continue to run. Hope I don't encounter anymore problems with Disc 4
solidsnake13

Post by solidsnake13 »

solidsnake13 wrote:Ok, testing for multidisc Legend of Dragoon continues, I have confirmed that it does hang when ending a boss battle as a Dragoon. You can morph and use all of your powers, including special, but if the battle finishes with one of your characters as a Dragoon it just stops the game, the game does not actually freeze, because the music continues. I think the morph back to regular character after the battle is what is freezing it. I am going to try with another converted eboot and see if the converter makes a difference, but I doubt it.
For anyone still interested my testing still continues, I have switched to disc 2 and still no other problems to report. Still using Dragoon morphs at the beginning of the boss battles and no hangs or freezes. I am close to disc 3 now, so updates still coming.
PSPGo CFW 6.35 Pro-B2
i00i

Post by i00i »

I am playing Echo Night (J), around halfway in the game, no problem has occurred yet.
PSP 3004 6.20 PRO B9
Bartowski23

Post by Bartowski23 »

Just finished FF8 (single disc eboot) yesterday. I only encountered 1 bug/glitch in over 50+ hours of gameplay. All FMV's are perfect, No freezes when drawing, using limit breaks, and the magic Scan. I can now confirm that FF8 (single disc eboot) works 100%

Now testing FF7 (multi-disc eboot)
shadowknight1620

Post by shadowknight1620 »

Liquid-_- wrote:

Mu1der wrote:Ok I have Final Fantasy VII and I rip all 3 disks. I can't find out how to convert all of them into eboots with PSX2PSP. So do I convert 1 at a time then add them into the folder?

While your on the PSX2PSP where you select you file there is a down arrow click it to add more iso/img/bin's

I did that and it just replaces over the first ISO.

EDIT: I got it, I had to switch the theme mode. : - /

EDIT2: When I try to convert them it's saying, File access denied. : = /
What I have been doing for mulidisk is going to classic mode and do the drop box it works! Puts them all in one eboot :)
also i have been changing the GAME ID to the same as the first disc for all 3 files should be the same number as the SAVE ID and i have no problems with compatible games.

EDIT: I Just did this with Riven - The Sequel to Myst which is a 5 CD set and it works flawless
ShadowKnight1620 PSP-3001 6.60 PRO-C2 & PSVita 3.36 ARK-2
ImageDownload ShadowKnight1620's CTF
krazykanuck

Post by krazykanuck »

ok ive been trying for 3 days now to get diablo to work on pro b3 ... it keeps hanging at the loading screen .. ive tried converting it with psx2psp and icetea .. i see people say they get it to work .. can someone plz tell me what u have done to get it to work ... thx
RedMage

Post by RedMage »

Bartowski23 wrote:Just finished FF8 (single disc eboot) yesterday. I only encountered 1 bug/glitch in over 50+ hours of gameplay. All FMV's are perfect, No freezes when drawing, using limit breaks, and the magic Scan. I can now confirm that FF8 (single disc eboot) works 100%

Now testing FF7 (multi-disc eboot)
Can I ask what bug it is?

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”