Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.35 Pro-B POPS(PSX) Compatibility List

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
richdotward

Re: 6.35 Pro-B POPS(PSX) Compatibility List

Post by richdotward »

Not popular ones but can confirm

Toaplan Shooting Battle 1 NTSC-J (Twin cobra)
Raiden Project

All work fine.

Just completed Dino crisis in Easy mode from start to finish with no issues.

Rich
Advertising
Danny

Post by Danny »

- Sports Car Supreme GT //Working //
- Scooby Doo Classic Creep Capers // Working //
- Test Drive 4 // Working //

Tested all of the above games and they work perfect
Advertising
PSP-3000 4g with CFW 6.20PRO-B4

RIP frillybob

Follow me on my blog > www.zix-coolrom.blogspot.com
djmati11

Post by djmati11 »

Maybe make one compatiblity thread. -> viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5141 -> This was posted after this topic, but one topic is better than two. (PRO-B4)

ff6man, can you test these games on B4 and post it on my topic?
PSP 3004 3g | PRO CFW 6.20 Perma patch
PS Vita PCH-1104, Datacode 2A | Mad Blocker Alpha: ROTF TN-B 1.81
solidsnake13

Post by solidsnake13 »

djmati11 wrote:Maybe make one compatiblity thread. -> viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5141 -> This was posted after this topic, but one topic is better than two. (PRO-B4)

ff6man, can you test these games on B4 and post it on my topic?
Seriously? You want all of these games tested on B4? I can tell you right now that is not going to happen. For one thing, there are many different testers, if you couldn't tell and second, B4 broke my analog stick, so I will not be updating. If you want to copy this to your list, go right ahead; then make changes if anyone reports any problems. A lot more simple that way.
PSPGo CFW 6.35 Pro-B2
djmati11

Post by djmati11 »

Ok, thanks. I have idea.
PSP 3004 3g | PRO CFW 6.20 Perma patch
PS Vita PCH-1104, Datacode 2A | Mad Blocker Alpha: ROTF TN-B 1.81
trickzup

Post by trickzup »

I'm sorry, but i still can't make PE II work... :( I've put all the patches and checked the box next to Apply patches, (it finds only 2 patches i don't know if that's how it's supposed to be) and it still won't work, i get a black screen :S
Skyline969

Post by Skyline969 »

How did you get Symphony of the Night working? All I get when I try to choose it in the XMB is "Corrupted Data". Most of my others work fine, but I noticed that the Final Fantasy games and Legend of Dragoon all show as "Corrupted Data". I'm running 6.35 PRO-B5 on a PSPgo, and the only plugin I'm running is Game Categories Light (well, that and a battery one that I made, but this was happening before that plugin).

EDIT: I should add that it was working on my PSP-2000 running on 5.50 GEN-D3 prior to testing on the PSPgo.
solidsnake13

Post by solidsnake13 »

Skyline969 wrote:How did you get Symphony of the Night working? All I get when I try to choose it in the XMB is "Corrupted Data". Most of my others work fine, but I noticed that the Final Fantasy games and Legend of Dragoon all show as "Corrupted Data". I'm running 6.35 PRO-B5 on a PSPgo, and the only plugin I'm running is Game Categories Light (well, that and a battery one that I made, but this was happening before that plugin).

EDIT: I should add that it was working on my PSP-2000 running on 5.50 GEN-D3 prior to testing on the PSPgo.
What converter are you using? I used PSX2PSP at compression rate 5 and it worked perfectly. I am also on a Go, but I am using CFW 6.35 Pro-B2.

I am not sure about the Final Fantasy games, as I am using psn eboots for all three, but as for Legend of Dragoon you have to patch the PSX image before you convert it to an eboot.

If they were all working on a previous CFW, then you may need to reconvert them, as the compatibility with the popsloader in 6.xx is different than previous CFW's
PSPGo CFW 6.35 Pro-B2
jeremeel2015

Post by jeremeel2015 »

help here about my problem..... :(
im playing legend of legaia, now im in the part where they go on the past in cockram
now they're flying through there, after a short talk, i've got black screen, i'll try it again but same problem
can someone help me here?? i also try to changing the game ID, but the game doesn't work, any suggest game id here or any fix?? please help me..... :cry:
ff6man

Post by ff6man »

Wow im really sorry for basically ditching this list,If someone could help gather up all the reported games for me thus far I would be soooo thankful

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”