Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How To Run PSP Games Stored On Your PC Via USB Cable

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
bsanehi
VIP

Re: How To Run PSP Games Stored On Your PC Via USB Cable

Post by bsanehi »

StepS wrote:I'd like to mention that Prometheus Iso Loader also has the feature of loading by USB, built-in. ;)
I tested it... and ISO's show up but don't work... :(
Advertising
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

bsanehi wrote:
StepS wrote:I'd like to mention that Prometheus Iso Loader also has the feature of loading by USB, built-in. ;)
I tested it... and ISO's show up but don't work... :(
I could never get Prometheus ISO Loader to load via USB either. (Admittedly I only tried with about half a dozen ISO backups though before I gave up)
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Disturbed0ne wrote:You could also try the "Game Sharing" option at the top of the Game menu in the XMB, I've used that with a few UMD's that I own. (The one that I really remember using "Game Sharing" with was Namco Museum Battle Collection to play Dig Dug against my niece while sitting in the waiting room of doctor's offices. :lol: )
You could, but not all games support Game Sharing, only AdHoc. I'm sure Duodecim 012 only supports AdHoc as an example and the only game I can think of at the momemt that has Game Sharing is Fired Up. :lol:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Casavult wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:You could also try the "Game Sharing" option at the top of the Game menu in the XMB, I've used that with a few UMD's that I own. (The one that I really remember using "Game Sharing" with was Namco Museum Battle Collection to play Dig Dug against my niece while sitting in the waiting room of doctor's offices. :lol: )
You could, but not all games support Game Sharing, only AdHoc. I'm sure Duodecim 012 only supports AdHoc as an example and the only game I can think of at the momemt that has Game Sharing is Fired Up. :lol:
fate6 was kind enough to find this for me - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pl ... ring_games

Duodecim 012 isn't on there but I never play that game, I've never liked fighting games, the last one that I actually enjoyed playing was Mortal Kombat (the original on the Sega Genesis).

I do have quite a few of the other games on that list though (US/NA region only, I only import if there's no other option what so ever, even if that means searching secondhand/pawn shops for a few weeks)
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
MrShyCity

Post by MrShyCity »

i love it the cut seen doesnt lag anymore :D
Thanks man, great tut by the way
"I wish i can play newer games"
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
Casavult wrote:
fate6 was kind enough to find this for me - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pl ... ring_games

Duodecim 012 isn't on there but I never play that game, I've never liked fighting games, the last one that I actually enjoyed playing was Mortal Kombat (the original on the Sega Genesis).

I do have quite a few of the other games on that list though (US/NA region only, I only import if there's no other option what so ever, even if that means searching secondhand/pawn shops for a few weeks)
Ahhh I see. The list is... Very short in my opinion. The PSP has, what, around 1000 or so games available? Yet there is about 40 on that list... Sony didn't make good use of that Game Sharing feature. :(
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Casavult wrote:Sony didn't make good use of that Game Sharing feature. :(

they didn't make good use of the infrastructure feature either ;)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

fate6 wrote:
Casavult wrote:Sony didn't make good use of that Game Sharing feature. :(

they didn't make good use of the infrastructure feature either ;)
What exactly has Sony made good use of in the last 8+ years? :shock:
VatoLoco
Location: How can you be two places at once when you're not anywhere at all

Post by VatoLoco »

I tried doing this a while back and gave up because the loader would always freeze when i tried to launch a game. But, after reading this thread, i decided to give it another go.
Initially i got the same freeze issue, but then i switched from the (6.60) PRO-10b i usually use to LME-1.8 firmware and my game booted up and is playing fine from USB =D

Thanks for perking my interest in getting this stuff going.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Disturbed0ne wrote: What exactly has Sony made good use of in the last 8+ years? :shock:

my $$$ to fund there crazy drunken crack party's ?
(which BTW Sony I would really like to be invited one of these days)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”