Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TempAR not working for GTA: Liberty City Stories

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Ghost551

TempAR not working for GTA: Liberty City Stories

Post by Ghost551 »

I try using all cheats possible, doesn't work.

I need help!
Advertising
PSP INFO:
Model:PSP 3000
Mobo:TA-095
Firmware: 6.20 PRO-B10 Perm ----> 6.39 LME 9.7 / PRO-B10 (Thanks So Much Frostegater)
raing3

Re: TempAR not working for GTA: Liberty City Stories

Post by raing3 »

GTA: LCS has 3 different versions, v1/2 use one set of cheats whilst v3 uses a different set of cheats.

If you are using the cheat file included with TempAR then go to the "PRX" tab. Select "Load cheat file...", then press TRIANGLE to change to "index 2" and press CROSS to reload the cheat file.

You may want to then press CROSS on "Save cheat file..." so that those cheats are loaded by default for that game.
Advertising
CWCheat <> NitePR converter
TempAR cheat database
PSP Code Type Information

[spoiler]PSP-1000 + 2x PSP-2000 + PSP-3000 + PSP Go + PSP E-1000
WiFi PS Vita with 1.06 OFW
3G PS Vita with 1.06 OFW
3G PS Vita with 2.02 OFW + eCFW[/spoiler]
Vortex99

Post by Vortex99 »

raing3 wrote:GTA: LCS has 3 different versions, v1/2 use one set of cheats whilst v3 uses a different set of cheats.

If you are using the cheat file included with TempAR then go to the "PRX" tab. Select "Load cheat file...", then press TRIANGLE to change to "index 2" and press CROSS to reload the cheat file.

You may want to then press CROSS on "Save cheat file..." so that those cheats are loaded by default for that game.
Thank you so much finally its working for me....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PSP GO Dual-Booting 6.20 Pro and 6.60 LME using NAND Manager v0.5
Ghost551

Post by Ghost551 »

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer this small question of mine.

It works now, thank you very much raing3. :)
PSP INFO:
Model:PSP 3000
Mobo:TA-095
Firmware: 6.20 PRO-B10 Perm ----> 6.39 LME 9.7 / PRO-B10 (Thanks So Much Frostegater)
zamara

Post by zamara »

FSMcas

Post by FSMcas »

I know this is a very old topic, but you do those games and apps haven't changed I hope there are still people around:

I've tried the mentioned method, setting the index to 2 and loading the list again. However, now the cheat list is completely empty. I've tried this both with the European and the US version of the game. Which each database file is 4.22 MB and finds cheats for both editions, but only on index 1 and both without working cheats.

Are you referring to the European or American Version? the link in your signature is down, is there any way to get the cheat.db you've mentioned?

Return to “Plugins”