Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CXMB help

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
rpgfanatic808

CXMB help

Post by rpgfanatic808 »

Hey guys. Just loaded 6.60 ME 2.3 CFW onto my psp 1001. I had a few questions regarding custom themes.

Is this the best, and most up-to-date, plugin?
http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7680

And, back when I was on 5.00 M33, I had a 1GB+ file of themes. Are there any files like that for 6.60 themes? I also read you can convert themes. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: So I downloaded the file from that link, and read the README. I don't have a seplugins folder on my psp. Where does it go? After installing ME, the only additional folders in the root directory are leda, inferno, and translate. Back on M33, I had cxmb, iso, TM, and seplugins on the root, along with the basic psp/music/video etc folders.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: CXMB help

Post by fate6 »

Its all the same directory structure bruh.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
rpgfanatic808

Post by rpgfanatic808 »

You are the man, fate6! Haha always coming to my aid.

So should this be the structure:

CXMB
INFERNO
ISO
LEDA
MP_ROOT
MUSIC
PICTURE
PSP
SEPLUGINS
TM
TRANSLATE
VIDEO

I added the inferno, leda, and translate folders to the root directory because I didn't know where else to put them.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

leda is only if you are going to use the leda plugin to run really old 1.50 era homebrew, not sure what TM is though I doubt you need it and translate is not needed unless you want to translate the VSH menu.

iirc the INFERNO folder just has the source code to the inferno driver so you don't need it either.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

TM stands for timemachine, to run older firmwares.
rpgfanatic808

Post by rpgfanatic808 »

You folks are awesome. Helping me a lot.

Which release of PRO is the most compatible with emulations? GBA, NES, SNES, PSX, ETC. I'm going to throw PRO on my second PSP 1001

EDIT: Also, do I need to load popsloader plugin onto the MS? Both PRO and ME come with PSX/PS1 support already, and I don't know if that means popsloader is part of the source for the CFW. Is it already on there? If not, will it cause conflicting issues if I load it on?

Return to “Plugins”