Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

POPSAnalog for PSP GO

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
reprep

POPSAnalog for PSP GO

Post by reprep »

This is a POPS plugin to enable Analog Controller Mode for PS1 Emulator (POPS) on a PSP GO by using the built-in PSP buttons and analog stick. It needs a Dualshock 3 connected to your PSP GO for one-time setup.

Set your PS3 controller settings to Digital mode (Yes, Digital not Analog, read the linked tutorial for further info), set Assign Controller Ports to Controller 1 for both PSP System Controller and PS3 System Controller, set Assign Buttons to Custom and remap the PSP buttons as you wish. Do not remap the analog stick as it will be already in use. After that, enable the plugin and restart your game. Please read this thread to use it effectively. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=42163

With the version 0.2, i decided to use the built-in remapping feature of PSP, so the plugin will just pass the analog stick info. The rest will be done by Assign Buttons - Custom section.

Get the attachment for the plugin and the source. This plugin wouldn't exist without DS3 Remapper. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=39588

Feel free to improve the plugin.
Advertising
Attachments
POPSAnalog.zip
Plugin v0.2 and the source
(3.12 KiB) Downloaded 438 times
Last edited by reprep on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yoti
VIP

Re: POPSAnalog for PSP GO

Post by Yoti »

Thanks =)
Advertising
IF SOMEONE HAS AN 07G PSP-3000 PLZ CONTACT ME VIA PM.

Do not forget about adb kill-server. Really.
reprep

Post by reprep »

v0.2 is up. I finally managed to solve the remapping issue. The plugin now only sends the analog stick information, so you can remap any button to whatever you wish via the Assign Buttons-Custom section in the Home Menu's Controller Settings. Do not assign anything to Analog stick though, POPSAnalog already takes care of that.
sorg

Post by sorg »

I've asked in news section, but my post has been deleted for unknown reason.
So, this is my second attempt :)

Do you need to pair a real DS3 for every new PS1 game where you want to use analog control? Or pair with only one PS1 game and then can use this plugin with any other PS1 game?
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

sorg wrote:I've asked in news section, but my post has been deleted for unknown reason.
So, this is my second attempt :)

Do you need to pair a real DS3 for every new PS1 game where you want to use analog control? Or pair with only one PS1 game and then can use this plugin with any other PS1 game?
Just one time afaik.
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow

Return to “Plugins”