Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Help] MP3Play Plugin doesn't work with PSN PSX Games

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
OldGnashburg
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada: A place with free healthcare, and f*ck-load of Oil and Uranium.

[Help] MP3Play Plugin doesn't work with PSN PSX Games

Post by OldGnashburg »

Can anybody help me out? I can't seem to get MP3Play Plugin v.3.3 to work while playing PSOne Classics. As far as I know I wrote the POPS Plugin path correctly so I don't know what I'm doing wrong does the plugin work for anybody else?

I'm using 6.60 PRO B-10 [Fix 1] on a PSP-3001 (11g) but am going to upgrade to 6.60 PRO C-2 Mod Update 3 by Rahim-US.
Advertising
Gnash, Gnash, Gnash...
srk3461

Re: [Help] MP3Play Plugin doesn't work with PSN PSX Games

Post by srk3461 »

@OP:
Sorry to be hijacking your post.

The MP3PlayerPlugin v3.3 Fix from the stickied PLUGIN thread, Seems to clock the PSP to 333/166 while playing games. I'm using Game Menu v7. It'll even disable the changing of cpu clock to 222/111. and for some reason i can't make this also work Music PRX. Can somebody take a look at it!
Is there other good mp3 plugin for PSP 3004 & 6.60-C2!?

Thanks!
Advertising
frince9000

Re: [Help] MP3Play Plugin doesn't work with PSN PSX Games

Post by frince9000 »

Strange, I can make my PSone Classic (Final Fantasy VIII) Work with mp3 plugin...
I guess it's the version, try getting the old version
the japanese one... that's what I was using and it works too with homebrews, and lots,
Check if there are some other plugins arguing with it, try disabling the other POPS plugin

Return to “Plugins”