Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Updated] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v4] [6.60+6.61+Adrenaline]

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by fate6 »

1) CFW doesn't matter so what you want is for it to work at 6.20

2) CTFTool can convert to 6.20, See if it works?
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

You're welcome yall. Sorry I haven't been supporting my thread as well as I should be, and thanks to those that have been helping out. I guess I just been stirring too many pots at once! I don't want to stop contributing here, so I do need to figure out some "balance" a bit better.
Advertising
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
ravander

Post by ravander »

This is easily the most simple, yet the coolest theme there is! Thanks!
Just one request. Is there any possibility you could do a version with the standard battery-indicator in the top right corner? I think this one looks a bit like
it wouldn't belong there. :)
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

ravander wrote:This is easily the most simple, yet the coolest theme there is! Thanks!
Just one request. Is there any possibility you could do a version with the standard battery-indicator in the top right corner? I think this one looks a bit like
it wouldn't belong there. :)
Thank you :). What I like about it myself is exactly what you said. Mr. Shizzy is mostly responsible for this though. He put up the Christmas tree, and I simply decorated it lol. Yeah I personally really like battery icon. There's been one, maybe two at most, who haven't preferred it. But I'll make one for you with the stock battery icon. I just don't see a reason to post it in the OP, unless I have a lot of ppl requesting that.

Oh, and have another small, but good update to it. I replaced the volume bar. I've been meaning to post it up here, just haven't gotten to it yet. But I'll have it posted up sometime today.

Also, I made another version for the "dual-booters", that simply reads "CFW Update", that I'll also be posting. Which version would you like me to modify (glad that I just thought about this). ME, PRO, or CFW Update?
PSTV 64GB
ravander

Post by ravander »

MadZiontist wrote:Thank you :). What I like about it myself is exactly what you said. Mr. Shizzy is mostly responsible for this though. He put up the Christmas tree, and I simply decorated it lol. Yeah I personally really like battery icon. There's been one, maybe two at most, who haven't preferred it. But I'll make one for you with the stock battery icon. I just don't see a reason to post it in the OP, unless I have a lot of ppl requesting that.

Oh, and have another small, but good update to it. I replaced the volume bar. I've been meaning to post it up here, just haven't gotten to it yet. But I'll have it posted up sometime today.

Also, I made another version for the "dual-booters", that simply reads "CFW Update", that I'll also be posting. Which version would you like me to modify (glad that I just thought about this). ME, PRO, or CFW Update?
Hey! Thank you for doing it! The "CFW Update"-version sounds the best for me! Since I don't know how the volume bar will look I think I'd like the cfw update-version with standard volume bar.
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

ravander wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:Thank you :). What I like about it myself is exactly what you said. Mr. Shizzy is mostly responsible for this though. He put up the Christmas tree, and I simply decorated it lol. Yeah I personally really like battery icon. There's been one, maybe two at most, who haven't preferred it. But I'll make one for you with the stock battery icon. I just don't see a reason to post it in the OP, unless I have a lot of ppl requesting that.

Hey! Thank you for doing it! The "CFW Update"-version sounds the best for me! Since I don't know how the volume bar will look I think I'd like the cfw update-version with standard volume bar.
No problemo! Anyways, I just now updated the thread and it shows the new volume bar. So, if you wanna take a look at that and give me your final answer, I'll hook it up.
PSTV 64GB
ravander

Re: [Updated] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3.55] [6.60] (CFW, ME & PRO

Post by ravander »

Wow, that volume bar looks cool indeed! Count it in! ;)
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

ravander wrote:Wow, that volume bar looks cool indeed! Count it in! ;)
Word ravander. Yeah I really like it too! I'll post a link up here sometime today for your version.
PSTV 64GB
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

ravander wrote:Wow, that volume bar looks cool indeed! Count it in! ;)
Ok, sorry about the delay. I had various issues going, and I woulda had it linked up yesterday if not for the baffling, unexplainable technical ones, that I eventually got sorted out. Anyways it's finished. I modded it almost as you asked, but a bit better I think. I put the "stock" PSP battery icon in there, but the stock battery icon didin't flash/glow (like PSP icons do by default). So I used the icon from Paolok_95's PS3 Theme, which does flash/glow, but is still the stock style. An added bonus, is that when it's connected in USB mode, it has a "wave type bar" that moves from the top left to right, that I think looks pretty cool. My regular modded PS3Style+EXP theme doesn't have it, as it was a bart of the battery's .RCO file I used in your custom theme. Anyways, eventually as I learn more, I might incorporate the USB "moving wave bar" into my regular theme, as I like the battery icon I use in my standard one...so I'm not gonna be changing it til I can have both. I'm still pretty n00bish at this theme stuff lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ua76yaudej7sxej
PSTV 64GB
ravander

Post by ravander »

Oh my! Thanks! Now you made me want a glowing white psn icon :D

Return to “Themes”