Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[UPDATED] [game] Nazi zombies portable beta 1

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
luck

Re: [game] Nazi zombies portable beta 1

Post by luck »

very good :shock:
but i have problem with phat psp,the score and the round image don t work,only one map is "fully" working,other crash with error: out fo memory :( or zombies freeze so end of the game and the level bar of the settings like music,brightness are invisible!
i see nazi zombie 1.2 flux edition and is more stable :| why don t use that base?
wifi in the menu is credit
the "terminal" or what it is i think is very useles
i deleted sounds and when i play he says every time sound\file.wav not found,it s a little annoying
ad-hoc mode is too hard to use O.o
for loading screen(not the first loading) you can use black screen and a little animated image downwards on the right
i don t understand why you use low quality images,for example competition logo is very low quality,also the menu :?: to preserve ram is necessary a code clean up
i hope you update this hb because i love it,the game is good but need a restyle,i don t know c but i can do new pictures for menu and loading if you want :)
like this:

eboot.pbp for phat psp
preview:

before

now
Advertising
MitchellScheetz

Post by MitchellScheetz »

luck wrote:very good :shock:
but i have problem with phat psp,the score and the round image don t work,only one map is "fully" working,other crash with error: out fo memory :( or zombies freeze so end of the game and the level bar of the settings like music,brightness are invisible!
i see nazi zombie 1.2 flux edition and is more stable :| why don t use that base?
wifi in the menu is credit
the "terminal" or what it is i think is very useles
i deleted sounds and when i play he says every time sound\file.wav not found,it s a little annoying
ad-hoc mode is too hard to use O.o
for loading screen(not the first loading) you can use black screen and a little animated image downwards on the right
i don t understand why you use low quality images,for example competition logo is very low quality,also the menu :?: to preserve ram is necessary a code clean up
i hope you update this hb because i love it,the game is good but need a restyle,i don t know c but i can do new pictures for menu and loading if you want :)
like this:

eboot.pbp for phat psp
preview:

before

now
Meh were fine on the eboot :P.

Are you running the phat eboot?
Advertising
shakan09

Post by shakan09 »

on my 1000 if i go to far into any of the levels it crashes. it crashes faster if i do any game mode besides normal. and that missing audio file thing is really annoying
psp 1001 6.39 ME-9.1 (+.[___]·:·) macfag
Jukki

Post by Jukki »

Ok peeps. I have good info. For our next update

23 new weapons (?!??!) How so many in so shprt time? Answer is. We have pack a punch in now

now you think 23 new guns = 23 more memory eaters. Nope. We reduced weapns texture from 256x256 to 128x128 This means we are using 3/4 less ram for weapons. Add there thouse 23 new textures = 1/2 less ram use for weapons

Aslo lot of bugfixes. New weaponsound (almoust if not all weapons have their own sounds).

Anoying sound thing? Fixed.
Crashing should be less. However thouse lagspikes are not yet fixed. So there is still changes fpr crash.

Ooh btw. As you may know we had dog coded in but they didnt work. Now they do :)
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

cant wait for the update..Any time we should expect it?
thanks
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
jerrmy12

Post by jerrmy12 »

Jukki wrote:Ok peeps. I have good info. For our next update

23 new weapons (?!??!) How so many in so shprt time? Answer is. We have pack a punch in now

now you think 23 new guns = 23 more memory eaters. Nope. We reduced weapns texture from 256x256 to 128x128 This means we are using 3/4 less ram for weapons. Add there thouse 23 new textures = 1/2 less ram use for weapons

Aslo lot of bugfixes. New weaponsound (almoust if not all weapons have their own sounds).

Crashing should be less. However thouse lagspikes are not yet fixed. So there is still changes fpr crash.

Ooh btw. As you may know we had dog coded in but they didnt work. Now they do :)

oh my **** god yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** yah and bugfixes, mroe sound, more ram, yes!!! i hope there is a slim eboot or someway to use the slim eboot from the 1.0 beta
Dman49

Post by Dman49 »

Dogs,pack-a-punch AND sounds? its too good to be true =3
PSP 3000 PRO-B6 - PSP GO PRO-B6
Creations: BeastieBox (1.3) ; Flat Paintball (1.0) ; HeroClix PSP (unreleased)
shakan09

Post by shakan09 »

dogs? guns? sounds? crash fixes? i just screamed like a girl. when? when? when?
psp 1001 6.39 ME-9.1 (+.[___]·:·) macfag
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

shakan09 wrote:

dogs? guns? sounds? crash fixes? i just screamed like a girl. when? when? when?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have tears...
Plus i have heard on a few sites..You can also get maps that arent fully working or coded yet through the console??
Hope the update gets me as excited as the BEta..
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Jukki

Post by Jukki »

Thease week end :)

And this is not full changelog. We have alot more inbound too ;)

Return to “Submissions”