Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Plugin]Krap-psp v1.21 - New updates 8/23/2011

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
kenma9123

Re: [Plugin]Krap-psp v1.13-Uptime added :)

Post by kenma9123 »

jvhellraiser wrote:any help would be appreciated as this plugin sounds very cool and i would like to try it out, thank you.
Its Note+Square that's the default but you can change it in the settings menu.. I also updated the 1st page for the default controls
Gnoll_Killer wrote:hi i have a psp 3k ta-093 4g running cfw 6.20 pro-b5 perm i downloaded the rar, unrared and copied the "krap" folder to SEPLUGINS folder and reboot psp, when i press L trigger + PS button, all i get is a black bar with red words in it saying, tachyon: 0x00810000 pom:0x00000143 bar:0x002c4000, now maybe i did something wrong but i havent a clue. i cant send a screen shot as the bar doesnt show up for some reason... any help would be appreciated as this plugin sounds very cool and i would like to try it out, thank you.
ohhh.. i forgot that again,, that was for my part only :D ,your plugin is fine, please ignore it. please read the default controls in the first page on how to open stuff. :D
Advertising
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino
akuinnen

Post by akuinnen »

man, this krap gets updated every time I visit wololo :lol: great job man, win or lose in the compo, this krap is slowly becoming THE plugin for every PSP :ugeek:
Advertising
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
kenma9123

Post by kenma9123 »

akuinnen wrote:man, this krap gets updated every time I visit wololo :lol: great job man, win or lose in the compo, this krap is slowly becoming THE plugin for every PSP :ugeek:
Thanks man, i appreciate it :D.. yeah I'm still updating the plugin as soon as i can. like, right now I have a 1 week vacant before my class start.. so i doubt it when that time comes.. the updates will getting slow :( .. anyway i gotta fix the bug in the uptime(recently encountered lol)
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

Is kool but it wont work on 6.39 Me-2 :cry: :cry:

any help would be appreciated as this plugin sounds very cool and i would like to try it out, thank you.

yes that what i was trying to say,i think you did not got the joke XD
in the first post i write!!
kenma9123

Post by kenma9123 »

jvhellraiser wrote:Is kool but it wont work on 6.39 Me-2 :cry: :cry:

any help would be appreciated as this plugin sounds very cool and i would like to try it out, thank you.

yes that what i was trying to say,i think you did not got the joke XD
in the first post i write!!
Lol..tha's fine :D
anyway.. uhm actually i didn't test it out in ME CFW, but could you please tell me what exactly is not working.. is it the whole plugin?
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino
kenma9123

Re: [Plugin]Krap-psp v1.13a - Uptime added :)

Post by kenma9123 »

Another quick update please update also your plugins.. and sorry i just fix some stuff before the deadline :D
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino
Gnoll_Killer

Re: [Plugin]Krap-psp v1.13a - Uptime added :)

Post by Gnoll_Killer »

hello again and thank you for your response before i am having a couple problems with the plug-in which i have enjoyed using, first is in VSH i save the settings with triangle, circle to exit and the settings stay that way... untill i reboot and / or start a game, if i re do all the setting in game again, and go to menu it works again untill shutdown i have a screen shot of the menu when it reboots but i dont know the best way to post it on here. also i have had this 2nd problem happen 2 times so far i try to open my pro - vsh menu i have a reboot on my psp if i delete the "krap" folder and replace with the original from the rar it seems to fix, for a while anyway. just wondering if im still doing something wrong
kenma9123

Re: [Plugin]Krap-psp v1.14 - Uptime added :)

Post by kenma9123 »

To users..

btw thanks guys for supporting the plugin until the end of competition, as i said before i will still continue updating this plugin as long as I have the time :D because its almost 1 week before my classes start, so anyway.. thanks again to all of you. cheers

You guys should try the new version :D
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

kenma9123 wrote:To users..

btw thanks guys for supporting the plugin until the end of competition, as i said before i will still continue updating this plugin as long as I have the time :D because its almost 1 week before my classes start, so anyway.. thanks again to all of you. cheers

You guys should try the new version :D
Thank you for all your work,This krap will always have a folder on my psp :lol: (I have always said it)
This plug in has just grown to a great plug in,really great features in every update.
i will be keeping my eye on updates from you..
thanks again..

Love the new version,im really like this uptime :D

*Edit*
i have just been reading around the forum,and these guy's have a good idea. ;)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6525
A Audio Beep of somekind,when your battery gets to a certain percent,Kinda like the visual one,but for listaning to music.

Thanks again for all of your great work.
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
kenma9123

Post by kenma9123 »

Oh.. kool.. i was doing that thing on the past 2 days.. after the submission.. but it was in a different manner which is beep on charge complete..
it will be in next release(I hope, because right now I'm having a problem with the audio library of mine,its just doesn't work T_T)

thanks again too dude :D
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino

Return to “Submissions”