Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
#47630 by ardi
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

This plugin allowed directly run ISOs/CSOs from XMB.

Autor: ardi

Changelog:

aLoader v1.25
  • now shows ISOs on the right place (PSP Go internal/memory stick)
  • fixed: runs ISOs again from internal memory (PSP Go)
  • new autosort mode 4 (sorts PSX-Games). You can combine Mode 1 (ISO), Mode 2 (EBOOT) and Mode 4 (PSX-Game) with addition. E.g. 1+4 for ISOs and PSX-Games --> autosort=5.

aLoader v1.20
  • the aloader_game.prx is no more needed (for updaters: you can delete the old aloader_game.prx and remove it from game.txt)
  • shows the ISO-size in the XMB
  • ISOs can be deleted directly from XMB
  • when the L-Trigger is hold, then aLoader shows a menuImage
  • set autosort=1 in aLoader.conf will show the last started ISO at the top in the XMB
  • set autosort=2 in aLoader.conf will show the last started EBOOT at the top in the XMB
  • set autosort=3 in aLoader.conf will show the last started ISO or EBOOT at the top in the XMB
  • set default_driver=m33 in aLoader.conf will use the M33-Driver as default otherwise the NP9660 is used
  • support of Open Idea - copy the folder "OIP" to /PSP/SYSTEM (do not write the isoctrl.prx to vsh.txt) hold L by the start of an ISO and select "Open Idea" in the menu
  • fixed: suspend/resume PSP Go (i hope :?: )

Download: Megaupload

aLoader2 Beta1: http://ul.to/brt1abjn

have fun

ardi
Advertising
Last edited by ardi on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 14 times in total.
#47634 by TragicTheBlubbering
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 pm
The file seems to be unavailable.
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
#47636 by ardi
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:42 pm
TragicTheBlubbering wrote:The file seems to be unavailable.
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Sorry Megaupload takes a wihle
i have add a uploaded.to link

ardi
#47637 by ChorizoConWebo
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 pm
Can you host it on Sendspace or post it as an attached file, thank's for the great work ardi.
#47672 by Halvhjearne
Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:09 am
i was actually lookin forward to this, and was hoping this "update" would fix some problems, espesially the none-workin pause function aso, but im sad to inform u, that this dosnt work at all on GO ... im using TN-D (not perma) and i was using aloader 1.1 before and it was workin most of the time, but now it just returns to xmb,with 80010002 error and i nothing happends when i hold L, whats up with that? :cry:

edit: it loads up when i go throug the m2 card storage, even tho they are on internal, but it freezes when i select np9696 and it freezez half way loading when using m33

ps is there a way to make it only show iso's in the place they actually are ... corse i kinda like to keep games on internal and apps on the m2 card, so they dont mix up, but it show the iso's from internal on the memory card too??
#47680 by lilmetal
Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 am
Halvhjearne wrote:I'm sad to inform u, that this dosnt work at all on GO ... im using TN-D (not perma) and i was using aloader 1.1 before and it was workin most of the time, but now it just returns to xmb,with 80010002 error and i nothing happends when i hold L.

Seconded. It doesn't work at all for PSP Go.
It just returns to the XMB when trying to launch a game.
EDIT: Doesn't work for internal memory.
Last edited by lilmetal on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
#47681 by Halvhjearne
Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:46 am
lilmetal wrote:Seconded. It doesn't work at all for PSP Go.
It just returns to the XMB when trying to launch a game.

try load from M2 card ...

... the pause fuction works now when i use OIL to load ... yea!!! :D

edit: but OIL is the only thing that actually loads up a game, without crashing! :?
Last edited by Halvhjearne on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.