Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

@Wololo and others...Genesis Compo 2012?

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: @Wololo and others...Genesis Compo 2012?

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Sunshine7 wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:...
??
I posted something and then changed my mind (due to outside factors). :shock: Nothing wrong with that...
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Danny

Post by Danny »

Sunshine7 wrote:Do you guys think the PSP scene will soon come extinct?
perssonaly yes!i think it will be xtinct soon, reason being because i think everyone will get bored of it soon, i got bored after 2 years which resulted in me selling my 4G PSP-3K for £45 last week.

but i guess that was partly due to me hacking my Wii, the only reason i cared about the PSP Scene really was the emulators (N64 in particular), and Wii is more powerful and has a better, faster N64 emu.

but i guess thats just me, others might not agree but then again look how long the DC scene lasted, infact there are some (all-be-it very few) who still mooch around on it.
Advertising
PSP-3000 4g with CFW 6.20PRO-B4

RIP frillybob

Follow me on my blog > www.zix-coolrom.blogspot.com
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

The PSP is still an awesome system (and it's handheld/portable to boot) that has a lot of potential in the future still. There are new homebrews coming out everyday (or every other day) still.

I don't see to many people losing interest in it any time soon.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”