Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Nazi Zombies PSP

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
PSPScene

Nazi Zombies PSP

Post by PSPScene »

Every time I get to the heck hounds on this game, my PSP freezes and goes to a black screen saying that my PSP is out of RAM for textures. I thought this problem was fixed ages ago, but apparently it isn't. Any way to fix this?
Advertising
XSpalter

Re: Nazi Zombies PSP

Post by XSpalter »

i thing you have the psp phat so you must use the phat eboot in the nzp folder

there are 3 eboots
eboot.pbp
eboot2000.pbp
eboot_signet.pbp

delate the eboot2000.pbp and the eboot_signet.pbp
Advertising
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

XSpalter wrote:i thing you have the psp phat so you must use the phat eboot in the nzp folder

there are 3 eboots
eboot.pbp
eboot2000.pbp
eboot_signet.pbp

use Normal Eboot,
but as said above just delete the EBoot200/Signed.And copy And press back one page!Now copy that whole folder(Yup the one you just deleted the eboots out)to your psp.
But also to help with stopping your Lag,(Thats is causing the crashes in that game)
Go into your menu,there is an option called max frame rate(or something similar).You need to turn that down LOTS.
it should be on lowest or second lowest option..
there will be no huge difference in play,but your psp doesnt have to try and force 60 FPS when its laggy.
it should play at 30-35 FPS with out killing your psp,.And also the water transparency option saves a little cpu.

im a level 20 Vet on this games :D had dogs,zombie's,And the crawling zombies all in the same level...
HECTIC.Hope it helps your game play a little.
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
PSPScene

Post by PSPScene »

XSpalter wrote:i thing you have the psp phat so you must use the phat eboot in the nzp folder

there are 3 eboots
eboot.pbp
eboot2000.pbp
eboot_signet.pbp

I have a 3000.
PSPScene

Post by PSPScene »

RUSTII wrote:

there are 3 eboots
eboot.pbp
eboot2000.pbp
eboot_signet.pbp

use Normal Eboot,
but as said above just delete the EBoot200/Signed.And copy And press back one page!Now copy that whole folder(Yup the one you just deleted the eboots out)to your psp.
But also to help with stopping your Lag,(Thats is causing the crashes in that game)
Go into your menu,there is an option called max frame rate(or something similar).You need to turn that down LOTS.
it should be on lowest or second lowest option..
there will be no huge difference in play,but your psp doesnt have to try and force 60 FPS when its laggy.
it should play at 30-35 FPS with out killing your psp,.And also the water transparency option saves a little cpu.

im a level 20 Vet on this games :D had dogs,zombie's,And the crawling zombies all in the same level...
HECTIC.Hope it helps your game play a little.
Thanks that worked great. But now the game runs really slow once I open a few doors. I guess the game just can't handle it. If there's any fix for this I'm happy to hear it.
XSpalter

Post by XSpalter »

yes i know but if you open a dor the psp need mutch ram
so it is a little bit slow :(

(sorry for my english)
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

Sorry i didnt read the post where you said you had a 3000..
In that case use the eboot2000,but rename it EBOOT and replace the normal one.(on the game folder already on your psp)
let me know if that helps at all.?

/misusing modpowers
luck

Post by luck »

you have 3000,so you don t need to use low quality,delete the dir named sounds so you have more space for the texture ;)
it work great in my phat,it crash times less
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

luck wrote:you have 3000,so you don t need to use low quality,delete the dir named sounds so you have more space for the texture ;)
it work great in my phat,it crash times less
That just makes mine more buggy,And warning for missing sounds flood my screen. :lol: :shock:
There should be an update soon,From the Dev's,Ill post it for you guy's as soon as its done.
They say it has better Zombie AI,Climbing Zombie's..And the Lag crash From the spikes in FPS will be fixed/.

/misusing modpowers

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”