Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Post of Who Do You Think Well Win The Compo?

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
D-TeK-DeV

Re: Post of Who Do You Think Well Win The Compo?

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

1. Big booty judy
2. 6.3x Downgrader by some1
3. PRO B5
4. I like all the other homebrews so I hope that everyone who took part in the competition gets $10.
Advertising
Pie

Post by Pie »

I hope it's Lamecraft
Dude totally in my mind deserves the money
Advertising
waratte

Post by waratte »

This right here.
moz

Post by moz »

for me the best entries at the moment are:

Best game is Lamecrat by Drakon

very awesome homebrew, the dev is amazing and keep adding features, also the gameplay is really enjoyable, everyone can pick it up it and start building whatever they want (^_^
it reminds me of little big planet kind of games, peoples on the game's forum share their maps and texture packs and so on... with some sort of server that act for a store for maps and texture packs (the dlc lol) it will be better than most of the official psp games...

Best application is Downgrader by some1

i don't need this cause i own a psp slim fully flashable, but hey everyone with a go or a brite and stuck on ofw can now avoid to buy a preowed psp to enjoy the amazing hombrew scene so... this is an amazing application! (edit also thaks to this neur0n made his LCFW 6.39 the temporary version)

Best plugin is PrxShot by Codestation

It's the best screenshot prx ever made. it is compatible with any firmware and under any game mode from vsh to disc to iso to aloader anything
and it makes really organized folder structure, reminds me of my ps3... it's awesome, really high quality work ^_^)

to me these 3 are the best homebrew stuff at the moment. they're totally different so i can't say wich ones is better :P

[EDIT] Silveredge is my new favourite 2011 genesis competition homebrew, but just cause i love that kind of games and they're so rare on psp (actually i know only another onelike silveredge)
Last edited by moz on Sun May 29, 2011 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
varun
Banned

Post by varun »

anything except a homebrew game(thats why i hate this compo :cry: (note lamecraft is partially a game)
moz

Post by moz »

varun wrote:anything except a homebrew game(thats why i hate this compo :cry: (note lamecraft is partially a game)
lamecraft is partially a game. true
but the dev keep updating it, and accept lot of suggestions from the players, also lamecraft comunity is growing... peoples love it... even if just a beta they already started played lot of hours, they made awesome maps, they already modded its textures and so on...
lamecraft is growing, and i really like it ^^

i see your point of view... without developers that program appolications like some1 downgrader, like tn or pro firmwares there will be no way to play homebrew games on newer psp but... imagine just homebrew app and no homebrew games... c'mon most of psp games sucks i use mine only for emulators or brew games... they're much more funny and you can help the developement too with suggestion and bug reports...

bottom line both games and applications are importants for homebrew scene... this is just my point of view i can be wrong thou ^_^''
and i love genesis competition cause developers of any kind can submit their work, game, plugin, application or whatever!
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
Benjamin999

Post by Benjamin999 »

I hope lamecraft wins, but i know the downgrader wins...
Genesis compo entries: iDrum && Platorm Portable
PSP 1000 5.00 m33-6 && PSP 2000 5.50 GEN-D3 && PSP Go 6.35 PRO-B3 with broken screen...
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

varun wrote:anything except a homebrew game(thats why i hate this compo :cry: (note lamecraft is partially a game)
I'm genuinely curious as to why you don't want a game to win. I'd assume you have a PSP, so my next assumption would be you like games on some level. So are the games that have been entered not up to standard or is it something else? :?:

I'm totally the opposite. I hope a game wins. I actually stayed on firmware 1.5 for the longest time (until at least 2009 when 5.00 was already out), because all I wanted to do was make games for this thing, and to heck with custom firmware features.

Anyway, not judging you, just curious. :)
wassgha

Post by wassgha »

For me, PSP Installer 6 is the first then all the others are equal exept ones that copied and that I reported.
Rawr

Post by Rawr »

Lamecraft FTW.
one broken vita

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”