Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Tutorial] Wirelessly transfer files between PSP and Android

All the Help you need is here
Blankets_McGee

Re: [Tutorial] Wirelessly transfer files between PSP and And

Post by Blankets_McGee »

Fabulous Fate6!! because I still can't get OpenCMA to work...I even uninstalled it..but also when i tried to access the site to dl CMA sony said i wasn't allowed to access the server..so i had to dl it using the vita..and it still tells me "cannot connect to the PC" so FTP here i come :) umm i hear VitaFTP is a good one to use?
Advertising
PSVita PCH-1001 64gb WiFi w/ 3.60 HENkaku
CECH-2051A 160gb PS3 w/ REBUG 4.53/Cobra 7.01 + PS2 Plugin CFW
Red SuperSlim on OFW 4.55
PS4 OFW 1.76 + Webkit Access
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Have you tried QCMA?
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=34677

I also had an issue with CMA not finding my Vita when using USB but simply removing the driver and reinstalling CMA fixed it

as for FTP I would recommend one of the USBtoFTP XMB mods but make sure to follow these settings for the client
Coldbird wrote:1. if possible, use Filezilla.
2. go to FileZilla settings and change the maximum number of concurrent connections to 1, everything else will end up corrupting your files.
3. change default transfer mode to active
4. change default transfer behavior to binary

After you change those settings in FileZilla you will get speeds up to 2MB/s, no corrupted files and no broken io-actions anymore.
IDK if its possible to change these settings on an Android FTP client but the main thing is only transferring one file at a time
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Blankets_McGee

Post by Blankets_McGee »

fate6 wrote:Have you tried QCMA?
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=34677

I also had an issue with CMA not finding my Vita when using USB but simply removing the driver and reinstalling CMA fixed it

as for FTP I would recommend one of the USBtoFTP XMB mods but make sure to follow these settings for the client
Coldbird wrote:1. if possible, use Filezilla.
2. go to FileZilla settings and change the maximum number of concurrent connections to 1, everything else will end up corrupting your files.
3. change default transfer mode to active
4. change default transfer behavior to binary

After you change those settings in FileZilla you will get speeds up to 2MB/s, no corrupted files and no broken io-actions anymore.
IDK if its possible to change these settings on an Android FTP client but the main thing is only transferring one file at a time
I will try all three :) first to delete the drivers. thanks fate6 i appreciate the help :) oh and would it be too much trouble to ask you to provide the link to the OpenCMA r5 patch? Or if i am being too lazy just let me know and i will start the scouring of the forums! lol
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Blankets_McGee

Post by Blankets_McGee »

thanks fate6 you're a big help :)

Return to “Tutorials”