Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help please.

All the Help you need is here
Joker428

Help please.

Post by Joker428 »

Hi!
So I found my PSP 2000 Slim after all these years and wanna play on it but I got some problems.
I dont have that much games and I know all about those custom versions where you can download the games on your pc and then get them on the psp for free. But I got a big problem...
When I found my psp the battery was dead and now I dont have a battery.Where I live ebay and amazon and all the other sites selling these batteries want so much money for the delivery ($10 battery + $40-50 for delivery to my country). This is too much for me.
My version on the psp is 6.37 and all the custom ones say you need 6.60. Well I can't update my psp to v6.60 without the battery because the psp says you need a charged battery to perform an update on it.
So, is there a way that I can bypass this battery check and update my psp?
or is there a CFW for the 6.37 version where it supports playing downloaded .iso files?
and if not the above I would love your advice for a new battery, just where to buy it from.
(I live in Europe, Cyprus)
Thanks in advance.
Advertising
DS_Marine
Developer

Re: Help please.

Post by DS_Marine »

Hiya.
Have you looked into the latest releases of 'Despertar del cementerio'? 9.04 I think.
It has tools for repairing bricked psp..so maybe you are able to apply the latest firmware with some tools and some files from the original firmwre updare file.
I haven't touched it in years so can't help you much more.
Advertising
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
Joker428

Re: Help please.

Post by Joker428 »

Hey thanks for the reply!
I know about this method you mentioned above but this requires a pandora battery and my problem is I don't even have a battery...
And just to be clear my psp isn't bricked, it's just a psp without a battery and an old version of software.
But I really appreciate your time and reply on this one!
Cheers :)

Return to “Tutorials”