Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS1 Bubbles en 3.52 without PS3 ?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Brock847

PS1 Bubbles en 3.52 without PS3 ?

Post by Brock847 »

Hello,

Just a little question about PS1 bubbles on PSV, I have a PSVITA 3.52 so it should be possible to install PS1 games on it using TheFlow method but but I'm stuck atm, I have not buy PS1 games in the past, if I try now, it will ask me to upgrade >.<'

I don't have PS3 so I can not transfert game using it q.q

The only thing I have is my computer and a PsP , isn't there a way to buy a PS1 game on my PsP ( euro ) then to transfert it to my PSVITA or something like that ? I just need to put 1 base game on it but donno how to do it.
Advertising
Last edited by NNNRT on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam in signature
vopima2188

Re: PS1 Bubbles en 3.52 without PS3 ?

Post by vopima2188 »

Brock847 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:59 am Hello,

Just a little question about PS1 bubbles on PSV, I have a PSVITA 3.52 so it should be possible to install PS1 games on it using TheFlow method but but I'm stuck atm, I have not buy PS1 games in the past, if I try now, it will ask me to upgrade >.<'

The only thing I have is my computer and a PsP , isn't there a way to buy a PS1 game on my PsP ( euro ) then to transfert it to my PSVITA or something like that ? I just need to put 1 base game on it but donno how to do it.
Hi buddy, how far I know PS3 will need to perform the transfer.

Regards,
V. Smith
Advertising
waniatay

Re: PS1 Bubbles en 3.52 without PS3 ?

Post by waniatay »

Brock847 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:59 am Hello,

The only thing I have is my computer and a PsP , isn't there a way to buy a PS1 game on my PsP ( euro ) then to transfert it to my PSVITA or something like that ? I just need to put 1 base game on it but donno how to do it .
for more details and updates about get filmefast will be now helpful for you.
I think this is an old thread and the things are changed now..!

Return to “General”