Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Amywoloz

How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

Post by Amywoloz »

Hey everyone,
I've received an internship test that requires me to design something using HTML/CSS. However, my only coding experience is in Python, and I've only learnt basic syntax and OOP to model physical phenomenon. How should I go about this? Will it even be possible? I'm also studying in uni at the moment so it's hard to devote 24/7 into this
Advertising
AdrianG001

Re: How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

Post by AdrianG001 »

If you want to learn HTML in a week you would be really needed to work very hard.

I did HTML through the following sites and it helped me a lot. I’d recommend you to check them out.

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials
Advertising
moses_van

Post by moses_van »

you can learn superficially HTML but weeks are clearly not enough!

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials is good one!
will meet at github.com :shock:
kiash

Post by kiash »

I have started my journey by HTML & CSS. In early 2012 I have started to learn Html & css from W3School.com which is very helpful. But still I have found it very difficult to lean. Then I have started to find out more tutorials that can help me to learn it quickly. Then I have found tutorial called "30 days to learn html & css by jeffrey way" on Tutsplus. Though this tutorial titled as 30 days to learn but I have learned HTML & CSS with in a week. So I diffidently suggest this tutorial. As well as some good books helped me pretty much to learn html & css. I have mentioned those bellow:

A Smart Way to Learn HTML CSS by Mark Myers
HTML: Quick Start Guide: Learn The Basics Of HTML and CSS in 2 Weeks by Maxwell David
I am a full stack python developer working as a lead developer at Slide.pub.
My personal website Kiash.io.

Return to “General”