Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Where did this PS Vita cord come from?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Ethan Weegee

Where did this PS Vita cord come from?

Post by Ethan Weegee »

So I got a PS Vita used, and was hoping to be able to hack it, but it came with FW 3.61, so I'm out of luck. I'm returning it, and getting one from eBay. (Is that how you type eBay?) However there is one thing i noticed that I liked about the Vita; the cord. It had not only a PS Vita charger, but a PSP charger as well, and a Micro USB charger. I didn't get it separate, but I'd like to have one. A picture of the cord is below.
[spoiler]The cord
Example of usage
Don't mind my old, dirty PSP.[/spoiler]
Does anyone know where this PS Vita charger came from? Where can I get one?
Advertising
Devices
PSP 2001 6.60 FW w/ Pro C2 and ME
...That's it.
Thibault1171

Re: Where did this PS Vita cord come from?

Post by Thibault1171 »

Are you looking for an "official" Sony PSVita charger? I saw some on retailers such as Amazon, but non official one. I'm also interested in an official one.
Advertising
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
PSP 1000/3000/GO
PSVita 1000 Datecode 2C running 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 with up-to-date firmware
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

EDIT: OK so I thought that mini USB there was the old type like the PSP has but no thats the newer one, KK its just some third party cable.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Ethan Weegee

Post by Ethan Weegee »

So I found the USB cord at my local GameStop. It came in a box like this and was $20.
Devices
...That's it.
Thibault1171

Post by Thibault1171 »

Nice.
Anyone knows where we can find a genuine cord (in USA, or Europe)
Thanks
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
PSP 1000/3000/GO
Ethan Weegee

Post by Ethan Weegee »

Thibault1171 wrote:Nice.
Thanks
Why does it need to be official?
Devices
...That's it.
Ethan Weegee

Post by Ethan Weegee »

So I haven't found a 'features list' for HENkaku and I thought I'd ask here to find out. Does HENkaku support playing PSP games? Any limitations? And can it play PSX games? At full speed? Also, I have emulators on my PSP that I'd love to have on a Vita; does it support emulating NES and N64? If so, does it emulate the N64 full speed? (Or closer than PSP? >_<) Do titles like Pokemon Stadium (Least glitchy game of all), WWE Wrestlemania 2000 (Especially glitchy on PSP), and Super Smash Bros. play decently? Sorry for a huge load of questions, but those things are most important to me, that I would hate to give up.
Devices
...That's it.
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

Ethan Weegee wrote:So I haven't found a 'features list' for HENkaku and I thought I'd ask here to find out. Does HENkaku support playing PSP games? Any limitations? And can it play PSX games? At full speed? Also, I have emulators on my PSP that I'd love to have on a Vita; does it support emulating NES and N64? If so, does it emulate the N64 full speed? (Or closer than PSP? >_<) Do titles like Pokemon Stadium (Least glitchy game of all), WWE Wrestlemania 2000 (Especially glitchy on PSP), and Super Smash Bros. play decently? Sorry for a huge load of questions, but those things are most important to me, that I would hate to give up.
Look into Adrenaline by TheFloW.
Thibault1171

Post by Thibault1171 »

Ethan Weegee wrote:
Thibault1171 wrote:Nice.
Thanks
Why does it need to be official?
I prefer an official one, or at least from a recognized brand (like the one previously linked, but only for PSVita), not a chinese low quality one.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
PSP 1000/3000/GO
Ethan Weegee

Post by Ethan Weegee »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:
Ethan Weegee wrote:So I haven't found a 'features list' for HENkaku and I thought I'd ask here to find out. Does HENkaku support playing PSP games? Any limitations? And can it play PSX games? At full speed? Also, I have emulators on my PSP that I'd love to have on a Vita; does it support emulating NES and N64? If so, does it emulate the N64 full speed? (Or closer than PSP? >_<) Do titles like Pokemon Stadium (Least glitchy game of all), WWE Wrestlemania 2000 (Especially glitchy on PSP), and Super Smash Bros. play decently? Sorry for a huge load of questions, but those things are most important to me, that I would hate to give up.
Look into Adrenaline by TheFloW.
I almost forgot! This is one of my favorite things... Is MAME playable on the PS Vita? On the PSP it was very unusable. I've ordered a new PS Vita, which has already been hacked.
Devices
...That's it.

Return to “General”