Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

so has anyone gone online yet with the spoofer?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
DJPlace

so has anyone gone online yet with the spoofer?

Post by DJPlace »

has anyone gotten banned or something like that? i'm thinking of using my alt account to play online but i don't want to get my main account banned. so let me know.
Advertising

trying to play a game here leave my ALONE!!
MooMooMan

Re: so has anyone gone online yet with the spoofer?

Post by MooMooMan »

I played around 5 matches of Call of Duty on my Vita with my main account on 3.60, Sony hasn't done anything about it.
Advertising
Ps Vita 1000 3.60 HenKaku
PSP 3000 03g 6.20 LME 2.3 Perm (Black)
PSP 3000 03g 6.20 LME 2.3 Perm (Silver)
APRON-MAN

Post by APRON-MAN »

Ive gone online with backups n synched trophies (had adventure time trophies) downloaded games from psn and used molecularshell and other apps wile signed in and nothings happend yet
nCadeRegal

Post by nCadeRegal »

Yea key word "yet" trust me, a ban doesn't happen within hours of you guys doing the things you are posting here. They flag your account and eventually they have a massive ban wave you might get lucky and only lose your account, but more than likely they will ban the vita, and any other system attached to that account. I.e. ps3, ps4 ,vita, ....... If it's anything like the ps3 was and is. It will not be safe until there are homebrew apps like psnpatch to spoof psid and idps and delete history before signing in to psn. I advise not going on psn with your vitas until that day, only use a temporary account if you must, and delete tour main account from said vita or pstv until the scene advances enough for this stuff
[spoiler]Ps3 Phat 80gb 4.65 Ferrox, Ps3 Slim 120gb 4.65 Darknet, Ps3 Slim 320gb 4.66 OFW, Ps4 Destiny Bundle, Vita 1K OFW, Vita 1K TN-v, to many PSP's to list, Vita TV OFW, Collector of consoles[/spoiler]

Return to “General”