Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Go Suduoku! Exploit game

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
florinthedwarf

Go Suduoku! Exploit game

Post by florinthedwarf »

Hi all.

Apologies for my inexperience, but I'm struggling with the Vita hack for the Go Sudoku exploit game.

I've downloaded what I thought was the VHBL for the game but when I open the download, there is no .zip file for me to transfer to the PSVita save data? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just being stupid?

Is there a direct link available where I can download the correct VHBL or eCFW for this game? I'm really struggling at the mo and am at a loss at what I'm doing wrong.

I've been looking through YouTube and various other Noob talkthroughs but I'm lost.

Help!!!

:(
Advertising
Alpmaster

Re: Go Suduoku! Exploit game

Post by Alpmaster »

florinthedwarf wrote:Hi all.

Apologies for my inexperience, but I'm struggling with the Vita hack for the Go Sudoku exploit game.

I've downloaded what I thought was the VHBL for the game but when I open the download, there is no .zip file for me to transfer to the PSVita save data? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just being stupid?

Is there a direct link available where I can download the correct VHBL or eCFW for this game? I'm really struggling at the mo and am at a loss at what I'm doing wrong.

I've been looking through YouTube and various other Noob talkthroughs but I'm lost.

Help!!!

:(
zload.net website look for go sudoku =D
Advertising
Game On!
florinthedwarf

Post by florinthedwarf »

Hi! Thanks for that!

I have now managed to install the CFW, the only problem I have now is that the emulators I'm trying to transfer onto the Vita are showing as corrupt files, though they work fine on my PSP?

Is there something I'm doing wrong or do I need other emulators?

Thanks in advance! :)
chihuahua

Post by chihuahua »

Now you have cfw running download your emulators from Smokes topic here

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=17071

Download them and put the zips into the exploit save folder, transfer with opencma to the vita. Next run the exploit to trigger the psp section and goto the memory card, press triangle on the emulator and hit install.. Do this and it will ask to delete the file after it has been installed... Press yes,. That's it and you should grab ftp and install that so you can easily transfer roms over after.
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb
florinthedwarf

Post by florinthedwarf »

I'm still struggling with this.

I don't have opencma to transfer the files and when I download it, it tells me the files are not found in the DOS box. Have tried just transferring manually but still getting 'Corrupt file' on the PSVita content manager screen.

Think I may give up, must be something I'm missing maybe my Vita is trying to tell me something!
chihuahua

Post by chihuahua »

Install CMA, make sure it's not running. Download opencma and extract them into the CMA folder in program files and patch it. They should all be in the one folder together
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

florinthedwarf wrote:I'm still struggling with this.

I don't have opencma to transfer the files and when I download it, it tells me the files are not found in the DOS box. Have tried just transferring manually but still getting 'Corrupt file' on the PSVita content manager screen.

Think I may give up, must be something I'm missing maybe my Vita is trying to tell me something!
Stick with it.

It took me a lot of tries to get it right but once you get it it's relatively simple.

Do as Chihuahua has said and report back. There is a tutorial somewhere on Wololo as to how to do it aswell if y do get stuck.
florinthedwarf

Post by florinthedwarf »

Argh! Still struggling :(

Managed to install OpenCMA at least though the Vita still isn't recognising any emulators.

Gonna try again tomorrow night as it's getting on a bit tonight and update when I can.

Thanks for your help so far!
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

florinthedwarf wrote:Hi! Thanks for that!

I have now managed to install the CFW, the only problem I have now is that the emulators I'm trying to transfer onto the Vita are showing as corrupt files, though they work fine on my PSP?

Is there something I'm doing wrong or do I need other emulators?

Thanks in advance! :)
I'm a bit confused, you said you managed to install the CFW before you had OCMA? As far as I'm aware that's not possible.

Download the Go Sudoku files from zload.net for your region. Also download the 660.PBP.

Plug your vita in via usb cable to your PC.

Open the folder which CMA prompts you to.

Copy all the files from the Go Sudoku folder which you downloaded. (There should be about 6 including a TN.BIN and such.)

Also copy the 6.60.PBP into the same folder as the Go Sudoku files.

Open content. A anger on you Vita.

Go to copy from PC to vita - Applications - PSP saves - Go Sudoku and commence copying.

Once it has copied onto your vita exit content manager and fire up Go Sudoku.

Just keep hitting start and the exploit which will trigger itself but remember to keep holding down the R trigger on your Vita (only need to do this the first time you load the exploit)

Once it does the yellow-white-green screen bit you'll come to a black screen with red writing.

Install 660 files.

Once it has installed exit the recovery menu and your PSP emulator will for up.

That's it.

You now have a working exploit.

Report back once you have that working and we'll get to emulators.
florinthedwarf

Post by florinthedwarf »

Sorry, I may have been confused or put the wrong info up, but, just to confirm I have the exploit working as the PSP menu opens when I open the exploit game and it accesses the save state.

The problems I am having are getting the emulators on there. I've seen a few YouTube videos that say you need to archive the emulators and change the names of the files to all upper case names and to add .ZIP at the end. Needless to say, this has had no affect and I'm still struggling to get them to onto the Vita. :?

Return to “General”