Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Gamestop indian scam!

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Swing

Gamestop indian scam!

Post by Swing »

So I've been calling GameStop HQ trying to let them know that there is an indian scam number literally 1 digit away from their corporate HQ number. I'm so tired of indian scammers because they have called my house before (multiple times) to do a "security" check-up by having me entering an ip in my cmd window. I play dumb for awhile and lead them on just so they spend less time scamming real Americans that are computer naive (think of gma and gpa), before making fun of them and laughing as they cuss at me in broken english while I make fun of - well lets just say it involves some maybe racist comments about shoes or lack there-of.

Anyways for literally trying to call their bogged down phone lines for hours each day I finally got ONE 10 dollar gift card. It *** me off because the first time when I was talking to an actual American (in the sense that they didn't have an accent). He was more then helpful and would have probably given me the 100 dollar gift card I deserve, but I didn't know I was one number off at the time. I'm still waiting to get in touch with one of the managers because I'm sure this (foreign born american) doesn't understand what I'm saying or the gravity of the situation. But what I REALLY want to do, and you guys can help me is....

GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER SO WE CAN ALL CALL THEM AND F*CK WITH THEM before the next sap accidentally dials one number off and gets all the money on his card sucked for everything he has! We can call them so much and overload them that eventually they'll get sick and tired of Americans calling them, making fun of them, and talking sh*t to them and they'll shut down.

I'll give you the number when somebody from upper management hopefully gives me something better than a *** 10 dollar off online purchase card. Or tomorrow or something.
Advertising
Last edited by fate6 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post in caps, yes this includes titles
Hutchy

Re: GAMESTOP INDIAN SCAM!

Post by Hutchy »

im guessing no ones going to do this. You have to look at it in their perspective too though. If you could call random numbers all day and make more in one day off one person than you would in a week or actually work what would you do?
Advertising
PSP-3000 lightspeed ME 1.8 && darkspeed pro-c2 6.60
PsVita 32gb 3.01 tn-v7.1
Toshiba satellite A10
One heck of a p4 desktop
If it aint broke, you're not trying.
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Gamestop indian scam!

Post by fate6 »

Yea you can go and do that yourself, It sucks yes but I am not going to allow this here.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “General”