Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Post by KillerM33 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:03 am

oohhh.my bad,thanks for replying,by the way,that's why im asking you guys for help,im not exactly good at the English Language :roll:
By the way,thanks again,
EDIT : edited the games in development part by the way
Advertising

User avatar
Kankertje
Moderator
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Post by Kankertje » Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 am

Lol what a joke, did you even read what you copy pasted ?
This is like 3 years old information

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... /677706578

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... /677706726

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... a/67341678
KillerM33 wrote: Sony PlayStation Vita
29th May 2014
Copyright 2014 Miyage E. Aquino [OP's email address removed by request]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Advertising
Last edited by qwikrazor87 on Sat May 31, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed OP's email address.

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Post by KillerM33 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:56 am

Kankertje wrote:Lol what a joke, did you even read what you copy pasted ?
This is like 3 years old information

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... /677706578

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... /677706726

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... a/67341678
KillerM33 wrote: Sony PlayStation Vita
29th May 2014
Copyright 2014 Miyage E. Aquino [OP's email address removed by request]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dang it,hahahaha :lol: :mrgreen: :D im trying to revive the faq and edit it to make it more "detailed" (if you know what i mean ;) )
Last edited by qwikrazor87 on Sat May 31, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed OP's email address.

ordi
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Location: Germany

Re: FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Post by ordi » Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 pm

KillerM33 wrote:
Kankertje wrote:Lol what a joke, did you even read what you copy pasted ?
This is like 3 years old information

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... /677706578

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... /677706726

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-p ... a/67341678
KillerM33 wrote: Sony PlayStation Vita
29th May 2014
Copyright 2014 Miyage E. Aquino [OP's email address removed by request]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dang it,hahahaha :lol: :mrgreen: :D im trying to revive the faq and edit it to make it more "detailed" (if you know what i mean ;) )
Lol, to claim the copyright for a stolen and completely outdated text doesn't make the FAQ more detailed if you ask me. :lol:
Last edited by qwikrazor87 on Sat May 31, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed OP's email address.

User avatar
josh_axey
Retired Mod
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 pm
Location: /dev/null
Contact:

Re: FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Post by josh_axey » Thu May 29, 2014 3:21 pm

We need a hall of shame forum for wacky posts like this :P
Catch me: on Twitter | on GitHub | Rambling
【・ヘ・?】0b00000101

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: FAQ : All you need to know about the PlayStation Vita

Post by fate6 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:26 pm

josh_axey wrote:We need a hall of shame forum for wacky posts like this :P
We have actually discussed adding one before but I think it is better if we don't. But yea *locked*
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Locked

Return to “General”