Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

is nvidia shield better than ps vita??

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Shango46

Re: is nvidia shield better than ps vita??

Post by Shango46 »

I am looking at the shield but it just doesn't do it for me. I own a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy Tab 2, so I know what the android game selection looks like and I just can't see any reason why I would want it. It looks cool and the whole PC game thing is great, but not anything that I need to have. I say stick with the Vita for now and emulate else where until the ninja release.
Advertising
skyhot004

Post by skyhot004 »

Shango46 wrote:I am looking at the shield but it just doesn't do it for me. I own a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy Tab 2, so I know what the android game selection looks like and I just can't see any reason why I would want it. It looks cool and the whole PC game thing is great, but not anything that I need to have. I say stick with the Vita for now and emulate else where until the ninja release.
It's definitely great for gamer who doesn't have any android devices yet
Advertising
...................Yeah i got nothing to say here
GonnaGetPSVita

Post by GonnaGetPSVita »

this is stupid, android games are sucks, and i don't care about pc streaming cuz i have ps4 streaming.
so Vita >>>>>> Shield.
- PSVita 3G / 32GB
- PSVita Wifi / 64GB
- Wacom Cintiq 13HD
- AKG K701
durpflip

Post by durpflip »

GonnaGetPSVita wrote:this is stupid, android games are sucks, and i don't care about pc streaming cuz i have ps4 streaming.
so Vita >>>>>> Shield.
way to start a flame war.
devices ;
m$ surface pro
samsung note 3 (hltecan) 32GB,CM12
iphone 4S 32GB
dell XPS 8500,12GB DDR3,core i7-3770,GTX 750 ti 2GB
HTPC custom,AMD 5150,4GB DDR3,GT 620 1GB
alienware m17x r4,core i7-3610QM,8GB DDR3,GTX 660M 2GB
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

although that's sort of just begging for a flame war, you have to admit, most android games are total ***.
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

hgoel0974 wrote:although that's sort of just begging for a flame war, you have to admit, most android games are total ***.
I second this.

The games for ANY kind of "mobile phone" platform are complete garbage!

Phone games will never be real games, thats what handhelds and TV consoles are for.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
durpflip

Post by durpflip »

The Z wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:although that's sort of just begging for a flame war, you have to admit, most android games are total ***.
I second this.

The games for ANY kind of "mobile phone" platform are complete garbage!

Phone games will never be real games, thats what handhelds and TV consoles are for.
meh.

not like cell phones were made for gaming in the first place.
devices ;
m$ surface pro
samsung note 3 (hltecan) 32GB,CM12
iphone 4S 32GB
dell XPS 8500,12GB DDR3,core i7-3770,GTX 750 ti 2GB
HTPC custom,AMD 5150,4GB DDR3,GT 620 1GB
alienware m17x r4,core i7-3610QM,8GB DDR3,GTX 660M 2GB
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

All i care about android is the awesome emulators that the psvita :p can not run...So i prefer the shield the vita is very limited the PSP blew the vita out of the water easily. :D
Game On!
hinata

Post by hinata »

Alpmaster wrote:
All i care about android is the awesome emulators that the psvita :p can not run...So i prefer the shield the vita is very limited the PSP blew the vita out of the water easily. :D
The problem I have here is all decent android devices can run these emulators pretty easily so there is little to no real point in having a giant bulky device that can't fit in anything except a backpack, if I want something like that then I would carry a tablet with me everywhere.
PS Vita 1002 - OFW 3.51 Rejuvenate
PS Vita 2002 - OFW 3.60 HENkaku
Vita TV - OFW 3.60 HENkaku
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

hinata wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:
The problem I have here is all decent android devices can run these emulators pretty easily so there is little to no real point in having a giant bulky device that can't fit in anything except a backpack, if I want something like that then I would carry a tablet with me everywhere.
I recommend the JXD S7800B Friend it is a 7 inch android tablet Quad Core Processer 5 point touch screen ,8GB NAND mini HDMI output =D
Game On!

Return to “General”