Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

why install psp isos?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
hybridworm

why install psp isos?

Post by hybridworm »

I noticed that you can play games without installing them just fine, what benefit does installing have, I ask because I ran out of space and can't install my last game, so I was just loading it
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: why install psp isos?

Post by fate6 »

Its for convenience, there is no real need to install it
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Kattomball

Post by Kattomball »

So that every time you add new games to your Vita via the exploit save file you won't have to re-overwrite all the darn games...which will take incrementally larger amounts of time.
PS3Y2kvirus

Post by PS3Y2kvirus »

As far as i understand it moves the iso from ps vita save game to ms0:psp/iso directory. than you can delete it for whenever you want to transfer iso's though opencma your not transferring all iso's at once. simply bigger save game size will take longer to transfer. not sure about the rest I mean if emulators are installed, overwriting save data on psvita may ormay not effect emulator game saves.
PS VITA 3.01
PS3 CECHA01
Ball-N-Cup CFW-RETRO
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

PS3Y2kvirus wrote:As far as i understand it moves the iso from ps vita save game to ms0:psp/iso directory.
Nope just ms0:/ISO/
and all the rest are installed to ms0:/PSP/GAME/
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
PS3Y2kvirus

Post by PS3Y2kvirus »

fate6 wrote:
PS3Y2kvirus wrote:As far as i understand it moves the iso from ps vita save game to ms0:psp/iso directory.
Nope just ms0:/ISO/
and all the rest are installed to ms0:/PSP/GAME/
Ah, was i thinking of how pro cfw set up on psp? If i was i am surprised i remembered.
PS VITA 3.01
PS3 CECHA01
Ball-N-Cup CFW-RETRO
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

PS3Y2kvirus wrote:Ah, was i thinking of how pro cfw set up on psp? If i was i am surprised i remembered.
Nope PRO also used the same structure

Return to “General”