Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

reason you missed an exploit?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
sountouchable

reason you missed an exploit?

Post by sountouchable »

just tell us about witch exploit and why you missed it
(write anything but make sure you add firmware game name if you want and why you missed)
(don't troll but I want you to have fun with this) if you can?

I missed 2.06 because I never heard of VHBL and just learned about VHBL.
missed 2.12 because I thought they wouldn't update for along time my mind set was a year check back months later and see 2.12 on wololo .
2.60 I update after seeing TN-? I don't know what letter to be honest and I regret the update (the usual sony got me).
finally I miss 2.61 because I didn't use Charles proxy correctly gave up and updated.
what happened to you and what exploit did you miss sorry if I have no specific game names only know apache overkill, ubinex (I think that's how you spell it) and a pool mini or something .
Advertising
VitaGenic

Re: reason you missed an exploit?

Post by VitaGenic »

I missed the Monster Hunter Feedom Unite exploit on 1.80 firmware. The first exploit publicly released after I joined the forums in 2012.

My PS Vita had a manufacturing fault that surfaced about a week before the Ninja Release and was not repairable. I got a brand new unit on factory firmware :)
Advertising
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

My story is deffernt as I know about all ninja related news months ago but poor me can not top up mine psn wallet
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
NNTB

Post by NNTB »

I missed most exploits because I'm on jpn psn and don't want to lose games I bought, now I'm on 2.61 and might buy a 2nd vita to dl pocket station for vita. And use psn plus

I wish someone would start working on cracking the vita

These Psp userland exploits are nice and all, but they can't break free..

I miss playing phantasy star online 2 T_T
grief3r

Post by grief3r »

i missed all of them bc i i didn't know you could use a second ps vita to get the exploit games...so i was on 2.10 this whole time and let my bro sell his vita >.>
now it's all good i got 2.61 and it was hard at first since i never used charles before
PSV1001 2.61 FieldRunners
PSP1001 6.60 Pro-C
PSP 3001 6.20 Pro-C2
TheRealFinnZoidberg

Post by TheRealFinnZoidberg »

Money. I have missed 3 exploits because I can´t afford a PSN Card :(
wraddek

Post by wraddek »

I have missed every exploit since the UNO one!
And the reason... Acid_Snake gave me a warning for triple posting. Oops.. Probably should have used the sacred "edit" function I guess
Wradical ;)
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

wraddek wrote:I have missed every exploit since the UNO one!
And the reason... Acid_Snake gave me a warning for triple posting. Oops.. Probably should have used the sacred "edit" function I guess
You still have 24-48 hours after we announce it.

Always have 10-20€ in your PSN, if you missed the last exploit and wait for the next one.

And the edit button is there for a reason :roll:
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
wraddek

Post by wraddek »

True, I guess I'll just have to check this site every day to make sure I don't miss it.
And yeah I know that now :oops:
Also, I know this is off topic but does anyone know if you can have warnings removed or at least get back to being able to see ninja releases? It just really sucks because my warning was for something that has nothing to do with security/piracy or anything like that, just seems kinda harsh. :cry:
Wradical ;)
gameboydl

Post by gameboydl »

I first bought a psp near the end of december '08 and i missed the gripshift exploit because instead of buying it at Gamestop on its holiday sale (gripshift $6.99) i decided to get the war of the lions, popolocrois and gurumin on sale thinking the game would be still there later. Come to find out they were sold out everywhere else and people boosted the price to around $100+ to sell it online lol. So unknowing updating my system to 5.03 to play minis i found the game having been returned to Gamestop later that week and buying it for $20 and finding out the exploit was patched lol

Months later i finally got a hold of the amazing ChickHEN exploit, the picture loading the eggs into a green flash and it was awesome. I gave my psp to my little relative for free after buying a ps3 years later right as waninkoko released his amazing CFW.

Then when the Uno exploit came out i stumbled by chance on a cousin of mine who had uno on the proper firmware and everything and he didnt know about the announcement so i tried to unlock it for him but didn't know how to operate a vita so i left it alone and he later updated it to play something dumb

With a Vita of my own i missed out on all of them since last march, why?... because i bought a 3ds and used all my video game money on it instead lol....

NOW to the present, instead of spending money on black friday and passing up A Link To Another World, Tearaway and other 3ds games i waited on for deals, I decided to give it to sony so i can wait on this exploit and updated everything from factory firmware 1.60 to 3.00. Hopefully i dont miss the announcement since i passed up on great new games for great old games AND STILL dont own any vita game cartridges.

True story, i actually had 4 reoccurring dreams last night that i missed the announcement for the game and never felt so sad about video games ever in my half conscious state of wake. Now i'm painfully waiting for this announcement to hit like Cleveland fans had to wait for Lebrons announcement, hopefully i good results

Return to “General”