Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

VHBL for cfw 2.02 tutorial not listed?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
vicicarus

VHBL for cfw 2.02 tutorial not listed?

Post by vicicarus »

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I am looking for a tut to install the VHBL for the uno exploit running on 2.02. I believe this will let me run snes emu but the tutorial here doesn't list a tut for 2.02 so does that mean there is no method to run VHBL on 2.00? Should I update to be able to install VHBL? Sorry if it is listed but didn't see it....=(
Advertising
Sylen7Nato

Re: VHBL for cfw 2.02 tutorial not listed?

Post by Sylen7Nato »

2.02 was a kexploit release, which does the same as VHBL plus a whole lot more...im pretty sure there was no gamesave for VHBL released on 2.02(as its not needed), which is why there are no tuts available...if you are on 2.02 still, i recommend using the UNO exploit and running ARK or TN CEF...installation is the same as VHBL though, using a gamesave.
Advertising
vicicarus

Post by vicicarus »

Thank you for the reply,

Ok cool, so I should be good to go using UNO. I will just look for ARK or TN CEF tutorials and go from there. I'm guessing that one or the other will suit me better, just need to read up on them.
vicicarus

Post by vicicarus »

Ok so after reading more I see its just 2 different menus. Now my ps vita has the TN 1.01 on it and I would like to try ARK. So the question I have is can I just install ARK over TN with no issues or does someone suggest a better approach to it? The real issue I have is that in the current state of my ps vita the snes emu does not unzip and install correctly.It unzips but doesn't install. nes emu does so I know the exploit works.
GlueGun

Post by GlueGun »

Install pspfiler and just use any kind of name and place the files there
after you install PSPfile :).
Like SNES_EMU.rar and launch your pspfiler got to save data and extract to PSP/game.
vicicarus

Post by vicicarus »

Thank you for the assistance,

Yes I just installed pspfiler and its a great app. But I have a weird issue, I cant see it unless I install ARK. I currently have TN CEF on the vita. TN allows me to install but not view all apps or games. ARK lets me see more but I cant install apps or games from it? Is there a vita setting that I need to change in-order to remove restrictions?

Return to “General”