Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Transfer games between accounts

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Dmon1Unlimited

Transfer games between accounts

Post by Dmon1Unlimited »

On the 4GB memory card that came with my vita, i got the spyro trilogy and the crash trilogy on it (as an update to a previous thread, they all work now). This card was linked to a psn account i made specifically for the vita. I now managed to get a 32gb card :D . my MAIN psn account (different to the one i mentioned previously), has £20 in it, and i bought the new sly cooper game. i linked the card to this main account to get the sly cooper game

is it possible to transfer the two trilogies over from the 4gb card to the 32gb card (so that games from both accounts are stored on it)? i have paid for everything so it seems fair for me to be allowed to put everything on to a single memory card
Advertising
Last edited by Dmon1Unlimited on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kankertje

Re: Transfer games between accounts

Post by Kankertje »

Only if you format the card and restore vita and link it with the account which bought the trilogies.
Advertising
Dmon1Unlimited

Post by Dmon1Unlimited »

Kankertje wrote:Only if you format the card and restore vita and link it with the account which bought the trilogies.
to rephrase, is it possible to put every game i bought on to the 32gb card? (games from both accounts)
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

Dmon1Unlimited wrote:
Kankertje wrote:Only if you format the card and restore vita and link it with the account which bought the trilogies.
to rephrase, is it possible to put every game i bought on to the 32gb card? (games from both accounts)

No:(
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
Dmon1Unlimited

Post by Dmon1Unlimited »

Minimur12 wrote:
Dmon1Unlimited wrote:
No:(

That is heart breaking :(

do you imagine the *possibility* there would ever be a solution to this problem through custom firmware (or perhaps YifanLus *rumoured* native hack)? or is Sony literally the only one that can fix this?

contemplating whether to give up all hope, and beg sony tech support to help me transfer games over or something :oops:
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

Not anytime soon, you just have to stick to one account, that's easiest way to use vita :lol: .

Return to “General”