Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Nico345

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Nico345 »

Just wanted to say thanks again. I traded in my original Vita towards a Slim one, and then found myself wishing I hadn't, so it's good to see this scene is still alive. I know it doesn't come close, but I've been keeping an eye out for questions I can answer on the general forum as a means of paying it forward. Hoping maybe I can learn more to answer more questions in the coming days. :)
Advertising
Z3ROS1X

Post by Z3ROS1X »

I too am really looking forward to this upcoming release! I read about it here and hope that I won't miss the game used for this exploit. Could someone PM me the game title so I can get it ASAP? Also, is it possible to get the game using my Vita NOT on the latest firmware or do I need to use my PS3/PS4? Thanks for all your help! :)
Advertising
draig

Post by draig »

You are very late. See this post: http://wololo.net/2015/04/04/this-is-not-a-drill/ The game name is public since yesterday. And it's not allowed to ask for the game. If you have luck, you can get the game yet. You need a ps3 or use the proxy trick or download queue trick.
LightWolf136

Post by LightWolf136 »

Pool Hall Pro is no longer available in PSN USA "Store" just because i finally got my 50$ psn card :( today at 1:00amEST.
plipness

Post by plipness »

is there any asia games that i can use guys? sorry noob here
doubtrust03

Post by doubtrust03 »

i'm glad i joined this forum. thanks in advance for the information, tips and advice that i'm going to learn on this group :D
yatto

Post by yatto »

Thanks for the thread, all the explanations, I will surely keep an eye here ! For the moment, I'm on 3.51, I updated from 3.36 because of the PSM SDK (don't have a license, but Yifan Lu "got us covered", he said...). So am I, waiting for a public release for either the PSM SDK or another ePSP exploit to get the same privileges as I had on 3.36 (I had the Numblast kexploit, it was great ! I didn't set up bubbles, I didn't feel the need to do so.)

So, waiting =)
Legion

Post by Legion »

So this is all exploits do these days.. lever sales while allowing you to run last gen homebrew.
:(
DeViL303

Post by DeViL303 »

I cant believe sony have left the latest exploitable game up on PSN for so many months, anyone can come along with an up to date PS Vita on 3.55 and just $10 and have PSP ISO's and CSO working in 30 minutes.
Its seems so simple, copy a save file, then a button combination, then copy file over and back. What are the sony security guys at at all! :?:

Maybe they are hoping they will sell enough Vita's and copies of the $10 game to make it work out in the end. :D
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

DeViL303 wrote:I cant believe sony have left the latest exploitable game up on PSN for so many months, anyone can come along with an up to date PS Vita on 3.55 and just $10 and have PSP ISO's and CSO working in 30 minutes.
Its seems so simple, copy a save file, then a button combination, then copy file over and back. What are the sony security guys at at all! :?:

Maybe they are hoping they will sell enough Vita's and copies of the $10 game to make it work out in the end. :D
Hi what,s game name.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy

Return to “General”