Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Sheiblett
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Sheiblett »

Lefty wrote:They are only saying its the last for FW 3.01 as the new update is coming soon.
Then we will see what Sony fixed and wait for (hopefully) new exploits.
A ha, gotcha. Thanks for the help!
Advertising
VitaGenic
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:59 am
Location: Thailand

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by VitaGenic »

^ Kernel exploits are far and few between guys..... The scene is averaging 1 per year..... When the next firmware update is released this entry point to the kernel will be blocked forever. I wouldn't be getting your hopes up, unfortunately.....

It's just lucky we have awesome people in the scene who have discovered ways of obtaining explotable games on lower firmwares so even after the commotion of a release is over, we can still have ePSP cfw :D
Advertising
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD
RavensMoon
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 am

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by RavensMoon »

Missed it ugh guess its the waiting game again!!
Sheiblett
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Sheiblett »

VitaGenic wrote:^ Kernel exploits are far and few between guys..... The scene is averaging 1 per year..... When the next firmware update is released this entry point to the kernel will be blocked forever. I wouldn't be getting your hopes up, unfortunately.....

It's just lucky we have awesome people in the scene who have discovered ways of obtaining explotable games on lower firmwares so even after the commotion of a release is over, we can still have ePSP cfw :D

Getting hopes up for another 3.01 exploit you mean? But there would theoretically be hopes for an exploit for the next firmware?
Zodeac
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 am

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Zodeac »

did anyone else notice that fifa 11 back on the psn store on ps3? anyone know if it will work for vita?
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by The Z »

Zodeac wrote:did anyone else notice that fifa 11 back on the psn store on ps3? anyone know if it will work for vita?
It is downloadable via a PSP, but not via a PS Vita anymore (as far as I know).

Edit: Forget this, it is just the PS3 version of Fifa11.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
catchstudio
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by catchstudio »

Hello wololo world user!

Any news about new ninja game ?
Stephens
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Stephens »

hello to all .
my english is bad, so excuse me if it is tasteless and if you're in the wrong place please let me know who will trade places.
I'm a very big doubts , even after reading a lot on the forum can not find the answer , if anyone can help I will be very grateful.

Tenhum a PS3 with CFW , I can play PSN games that were not that I 've downloaded or even my account . Do with modified files and stuff.
I was thinking : could have a person who has CFW on PS3 and PSVita has some game that you can use as exploid , this game could copy the PS3 this person and move on to my PS3 , this would be the first part .
The second part would be to rip my PS3 the same as stating that the game on your HD is my PSN account and that it is still active on PSN , so my PS3 allow me to transfer the game to my PSVita .

I know it to be an easy idea to have other people that had kkkkk , but I wonder what problems this idea , the idea that this would not work ?

Thanks for everyone's help .
STAticKY
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:01 am

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by STAticKY »

Stephens wrote:hello to all .
my english is bad, so excuse me if it is tasteless and if you're in the wrong place please let me know who will trade places.
I'm a very big doubts , even after reading a lot on the forum can not find the answer , if anyone can help I will be very grateful.

Tenhum a PS3 with CFW , I can play PSN games that were not that I 've downloaded or even my account . Do with modified files and stuff.
I was thinking : could have a person who has CFW on PS3 and PSVita has some game that you can use as exploid , this game could copy the PS3 this person and move on to my PS3 , this would be the first part .
The second part would be to rip my PS3 the same as stating that the game on your HD is my PSN account and that it is still active on PSN , so my PS3 allow me to transfer the game to my PSVita .

I know it to be an easy idea to have other people that had kkkkk , but I wonder what problems this idea , the idea that this would not work ?

Thanks for everyone's help .
What you are trying to do wont work.
every game that is bought and downloaded is encrypted and signed/activated to the account that payed for it. In order to achieve what you want, you would need to resign the game to your account with an app like ReActPSN, but unfortunately there is no such thing. ReActPSN only works with content that's "playable" on the PS3. even if that was possibl, once you got the content transferred to you vita, it would get banned sooner than later, as your vita is much more aware than your PS3 at knowing whats on on your account vs whats on your console... hope that clears things up for you.
Black PS3 2502 - 512GB SSD - 4.55 Cobra CFW
Black PS3 2102 - 120GB SSD - 4.55 OFW
Black PSV 1102 - 16GB - 3.12 OFW
Black PSV 1002 - 16GB - 3.01 TN-V8
Red PSP Slim 3002 - 128GB - 6.20 PRO-C2
farhana
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by farhana »

How would we know exploit is out?
Post Reply

Return to “General”