Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
aaroncafc

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by aaroncafc »

SMOKE wrote:
vicman4 wrote:Fifa is very expensive for me :( I hope the next one will be a little more affordable.
There is not going to be another one. This is your last chance for TN-V
does that mean there may be some alternative further down the line??? :roll: :roll:
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

aaroncafc wrote:does that mean there may be some alternative further down the line??? :roll: :roll:
None are planned ATM. This is the only one left I suggest getting it
Advertising
aaroncafc

Post by aaroncafc »

fear not i have taken my opportunity greatfully :D
johnny.ego

Post by johnny.ego »

I want to understand a thing...

Because changing account on the Vita is a real mess and I don't want to pay 30$ for a FIFA game, even for the exploit...

If I stay on 3.01, when Sony releases a FW Update all the pulled games come back?

If I put one of them (possibly an EU one) through a PS3 i will still be able to run the exploit?

Being on a lower version clearly prevents me to download a legit purchase/psn+ game directly on the Vita, it will be possible through the same PS3 trick?

Can someone be kind to explain this to me?
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

johnny.ego wrote:If I stay on 3.01, when Sony releases a FW Update all the pulled games come back?
Yes, eventually it will come back to PSN. When that happens, the only way to transfer it is through a PS3
johnny.ego wrote:If I put one of them (possibly an EU one) through a PS3 i will still be able to run the exploit?
Once they blacklist the game, you cannot transfer it to your Vita. Normally they remove that limitation when it comes back to PSN.
johnny.ego wrote:Being on a lower version clearly prevents me to download a legit purchase/psn+ game directly on the Vita, it will be possible through the same PS3 trick?
Yes
johnny.ego wrote:Can someone be kind to explain this to me?
no.
johnny.ego

Post by johnny.ego »

SMOKE wrote:
johnny.ego wrote:If I stay on 3.01, when Sony releases a FW Update all the pulled games come back?
Yes, eventually it will come back to PSN. When that happens, the only way to transfer it is through a PS3
johnny.ego wrote:If I put one of them (possibly an EU one) through a PS3 i will still be able to run the exploit?
Once they blacklist the game, you cannot transfer it to your Vita. Normally they remove that limitation when it comes back to PSN.
johnny.ego wrote:Being on a lower version clearly prevents me to download a legit purchase/psn+ game directly on the Vita, it will be possible through the same PS3 trick?
Yes
johnny.ego wrote:Can someone be kind to explain this to me?
no.
Thank you for not explaining :lol: :lol:

Last question regarding the PS3/OpnCMA trick:

it works only for PSP games or I can download a PSV game (Gravity Crush for example or one of a PS+ one) into the PS3 and then copy and install to the PSV?
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

I've never transfered a Vita game before, but I don't see why it wouldn't work
johnny.ego

Post by johnny.ego »

Ok, I'll do the test!
Here in EU we have 14 days of PS+ for free the first time, so I'll try to download a PSV PS+ game in the PS3 and then transfer on PSV.

I'll post the results...
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

It'll work fine
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
aaroncafc

Post by aaroncafc »

having played around with the latest release all day i think im going to just go back to my normal uk vita account... there isnt enough cool stuff that will keep me occupied as i am fortunate enough to own all of the games i would play on their original consoles .... but i do see the attraction this would have to others for sure... it just isnt for me as id only use it to play older games on the go and i was hoping to combine my normal account and games with the option of this but if i have to use my us account exclusivley and abandon my normal account i think i'll stick to my normal one.... but still a huge thanks to all the team that even made this possible for us :)

Return to “General”