Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Xenosmorph

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Xenosmorph »

Well I missed the Exploit not worth paying 30$ and making a new account nd all that. I'd just wait for the next exploit.
Advertising

Team Xenomorph! Steam: Xenosmorph™
crawletas

Post by crawletas »

Xenosmorph wrote:Well I missed the Exploit not worth paying 30$ and making a new account nd all that. I'd just wait for the next exploit.

if there is one
Advertising
Code hard, make music, live life.
oxralive

Post by oxralive »

joeashin wrote:Well now... $ony done it. They made it available for download for PSP and PS3 only, even though the site says it's vita compatible... ****.
Then, the exploit not work yet? We keep trust in the work of Wololo and friends to the next exploit.
haseo-3d

Post by haseo-3d »

:cry: iam somehow sad... but its also heck expansive ... so i can't try if it will work or not, after a fool leaked the information that we waited a complete month without taking a good sleep, its very boring now ... what we will do? :(
oxralive

Post by oxralive »

Xenosmorph wrote:Well I missed the Exploit not worth paying 30$ and making a new account nd all that. I'd just wait for the next exploit.
My too. Congratulations for all guys that have the exploit. Wait for the next exploit
Mike Russell

Post by Mike Russell »

This is I've been waiting and waiting I made a USA account tried entering two different credit cards won't accept them so I bought 2 20 dollar psn cards and won't accept those either. [I have a potty mouth' me. Guessing you have to purchase cards in the us to work learn from my mistakes.
Canada

-----
oxralive wrote:

My too. Congratulations for all guys that have the exploit. Wait for the next exploit

you didn't miss it it's still there
Last edited by jc_gargma on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post (and language)
oxralive

Post by oxralive »

Mike Russell wrote:
oxralive wrote:
you didn't miss it it's still there
Is this true? Well, i spend my money and i can´t spend more. I keeping reading, day by day to get news about next exploid (now too expensive)
groumpfouh

Post by groumpfouh »

The game IS on the UK store by the way!
vicman4

Post by vicman4 »

Fifa is very expensive for me :( I hope the next one will be a little more affordable.

Anyway, thank you very much Wololo, Mathew_Wi, Qwikrazor87 and moderators, for your work, your time and patience!!!
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

vicman4 wrote:Fifa is very expensive for me :( I hope the next one will be a little more affordable.
There is not going to be another one. This is your last chance for TN-V

Return to “General”